Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

Royal Partnerships (The Road to Hell #4)
This topic is about Royal Partnerships
2018 ~ Buddy Reads > Royal Partnerships by Gracen Miller BR 5/22/18--**Spoilers**

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Starting a thread for my and Ela's BR so that y'all can join in on our witty banter 🤣

If anyone else needs to read it, jump on in!

message 2: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments OMG, Ela! I don't remember all these people. It's been like 5 years since I read the other books..

I do remember Madison, Micah, Nix, Zen, Petra, and Amos, though, so I guess that's good! lol

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I think those are the most important! I am waiting for a threesome!

message 4: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I read the last chapter of Genesis Queen and I think I remember just about everything. Seeing that it's a 'to be continued', I guess I never read this one because there were more than 2 years between books.

I usually hate sharing/threesomes, but in this series, it doesn't bother me (as much), although (view spoiler)

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Renee wrote: "I read the last chapter of Genesis Queen and I think I remember just about everything. Seeing that it's a 'to be continued', I guess I never read this one because there were more than 2 years betwe..."

The way book 3 ended, I was fine with it! (view spoiler)

message 6: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments How far are you, Ela? I had no time to read today, and I fell asleep early last night, so I haven't gotten far at all. I'm reading a boxset, so I don't have the exact %, but I'm guessing it's about 22%.

message 7: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I skimmed and finished, not sure what the purpose of this book was if the author is not continuing with the series.

message 8: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Ruyten | 1026 comments Nay, I just read one line and you said you were reading the boxset and I thought you said you had Botox. Haha😂😂😂

message 9: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela | 4283 comments We should do a botox reading retreat!

message 10: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'd do it! If I was allowed to do botox! lol

message 11: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments My reading is super slow-going. The book is good, but it hasn't stolen my interest from other things.

message 12: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Ruyten | 1026 comments I’ve been having your prob too Nay. I’ve been busy and reading hasn’t been so fantastic that I can’t wait to read it and it grips me. Maybeeeeee if it had botox. Haha

message 13: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm definitely going to finish this since I've gotten about halfway through, but it's just taking too long, so I'm going to read it in conjunction with something else.

And fyi, it's taking too long because of me, not because the book is bad or anything.

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread