Young Adult Book Club discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
Book of the month. > City Of Bones (August)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Taylor (wattpadbookreader) | 231 comments Mod
Here is where we can talk about City Of Bones

Anna wrote: "Hmmm... Maybe I will be doing a re-read, I don't know how I feel about that. It would be fun... but I have SO many boks on my TBR, ugh I'm conflicted."

Lol it's a great series but the first book wasn't that good.

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle | 1 comments Theses books are really famous but I never really got the opportunity to read them yet. So I'm excited to finally start! I have heard such different reviews thou on this series.

Miranda | 5 comments Oh my god I loved City of Bones, I haven't had a chance to read the rest of the series though.

Brittany (thebookaddictedreader) | 135 comments Mod
Great series, but I actually loved all books after the first one much better. :)

message 6: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Loved this book a lot!
This series is my favorite series of all time.

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 40 comments Mod
I finished City of Bones a few days ago, and I really liked it! I thought it was a little weird about the information that you discover towards the end (trying not to spoil anything haha), but I'll probably continue with the series :)

Amy wrote: "I finished City of Bones a few days ago, and I really liked it! I thought it was a little weird about the information that you discover towards the end (trying not to spoil anything haha), but I'l..."

Ohh I'm glad you continuing because the series is so good I have read City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare but now I have to read the infernal devices trilogy because city of heavenly Fire spoils that trilogy.

message 9: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Anna wrote: "I've read both the mortal instruments and the infernal devices. Even though most people end up like the Infernal devices better, I actually like the mortal instruments better. Maybe it's because th..."

Yeah, same. For me it's probably because TMI got me into reading. In TMI I feel more connected to the characters

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 6 comments Here was my thoughts on City of Bones and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did.

http://kristalmckerringtons.blogspot....