YA Addicted Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Kayleigh's 2018 Book Tracking and Challenges

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Dec 29, 2018 11:26AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1942 comments Mod
Hey All,
My plan in 2018 is to read at least 50 books. I will be updating this as I finish the books with my thoughts.

Currently Reading: Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) by Rachel Caine

Read: RoseBlood by A.G. Howard Neophyte by Emmalee Aple The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas The Moth & the Flame (The Wrath & the Dawn, #0.25) by Renée Ahdieh The Crown & the Arrow (The Wrath and the Dawn, #0.5) by Renée Ahdieh The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh The Mirror & the Maze (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1.5) by Renée Ahdieh The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2) by Renée Ahdieh Second Best Friend by Non Pratt Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1) by Scott Reintgen The Prophecy (Titan, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton Hourglass (Hourglass, #1) by Myra McEntire The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green All About Mia by Lisa Williamson The Hidden Prince (The Orphan Queen, #0.1) by Jodi Meadows The Glowing Knight (The Orphan Queen, #0.2) by Jodi Meadows The Burning Hand (The Orphan Queen, #0.3) by Jodi Meadows The Black Knife (The Orphan Queen, #0.4) by Jodi Meadows The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) by Jodi Meadows The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2) by Jodi Meadows Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell How Do You Like Me Now? by Holly Bourne All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton I Was Here by Gayle Forman Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Tarnished City Not All are Equal (The Dark Gifts Trilogy) by Vic James Clean by Juno Dawson Eve of Man by Giovanna Fletcher Okami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25) by Renée Ahdieh Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75) by Renée Ahdieh Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp Alice (The Chronicles of Alice, #1) by Christina Henry Red Queen (The Chronicles of Alice, #2) by Christina Henry The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven State of Sorrow (Sorrow, #1) by Melinda Salisbury If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) by Kristina Pérez A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood Queen Song (Red Queen, #0.1) by Victoria Aveyard Steel Scars (Red Queen, #0.2) by Victoria Aveyard Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken The Prince (A Wicked Trilogy, #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #85) by Jennifer L. Armentrout In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5) by Alexandra Bracken Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) by Alexandra Bracken In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken The Dark Princess (Balance #3) by Janelle Stalder Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand The Darkest Star (Origin, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas Angel Arias (Night Creatures, #2) by Marianne de Pierres Bright Ruin (Dark Gifts #3) by Vic James Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2) by A.C. Gaughen Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3) by A.C. Gaughen Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel Caine Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires, #14) by Rachel Caine

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Dec 02, 2018 01:21AM) (new)

Series Catch Up Challenge

In 2018, I want to catch up and complete five series that I have currently ongoing. Catch up will include up to publication if the series is still ongoing.

Series 1: The Titan Series by Jennifer L Armentrout
Read: The Return (Titan, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Power (Titan, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Struggle (Titan, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Prophecy (Titan, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Series 2: Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Read: Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton

Series 3: Flame in the Mist Series by Renee Ahdieh
Read: Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Okami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25) by Renee Ahdieh Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75) by Renee Ahdieh
To Read: Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh

Series 4: Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas
Read: The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas

Series 5: Revenants Trilogy by Amy Plum
Read: Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum

Series 6: Scarlet by AC Gaughen
Read: Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Gaughen Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2) by A.C. Gaughen Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3) by A.C. Gaughen

Challenge Progress: 5/5

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Nov 18, 2018 11:33AM) (new)

Start A New Series Challenge

In 2018, I want to start 3 new series that I already have on my shelf. Series where the first book is bought/released in 2018 will NOT count for this challenge.

Series 1: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Read: The Moth & the Flame (The Wrath & the Dawn, #0.25) by Renee Ahdieh The Crown & the Arrow (The Wrath and the Dawn, #0.5) by Renee Ahdieh The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh The Mirror & the Maze (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1.5) by Renee Ahdieh The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh

Series 2: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Read: The Hidden Prince (The Orphan Queen, #0.1) by Jodi Meadows The Glowing Knight (The Orphan Queen, #0.2) by Jodi Meadows The Burning Hand (The Orphan Queen, #0.3) by Jodi Meadows The Black Knife (The Orphan Queen, #0.4) by Jodi Meadows The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) by Jodi Meadows The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2) by Jodi Meadows

Series 3: Dark Gifts Series by Vic James
Read: Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James Tarnished City Not All are Equal (The Dark Gifts Trilogy) by Vic James Bright Ruin (Dark Gifts #3) by Vic James

Series 4: Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard
Read: Queen Song (Red Queen, #0.1) by Victoria Aveyard Steel Scars (Red Queen, #0.2) by Victoria Aveyard Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard
To Read: Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard

Challenge Progress: 3/3

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited May 22, 2018 10:30AM) (new)

Zoella Reading Challenge

In the UK there is a vlogger who has teamed up with one of our bookstores to bring a book club that is focussed on YA. There have currently been 3 'rounds' and I would like to read as many of these as possible.

Round 1: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard We Were Liars by E. Lockhart Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell The Potion Diaries (Potion, #1) by Amy Alward Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Billy and Me (Billy and Me, #1) by Giovanna Fletcher

Round 2: If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell I Was Here by Gayle Forman The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon

Round 3: Girlhood by Cat Clarke The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr Orbiting Jupiter by Gary D. Schmidt The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer After the Fire by Will Hill

I've Read:
Round 1 - We Were Liars by E. Lockhart Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Round 2 - The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Round 3 - The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer

message 5: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Jun 29, 2018 02:14PM) (new)

Illumicrate Challenge

Illumicrate is a UK Book Subscription Box that I get. Typically there's two books in each box and I would like to read all of the features books since I started getting the box.

To Read: The Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1) by S.J. Kincaid The Waking Land (The Waking Land, #1) by Callie Bates Wonder Woman Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty Artemis by Andy Weir Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews Light Years by Kass Morgan

Read: Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones Truth or Dare by Non Pratt Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1) by Scott Reintgen The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Jul 16, 2018 02:41PM) (new)

YALC Reading Challenge

I am attending the Young Adult Literature Convention in London for the 5th time and I'm hoping to read as many of these as I can before I go. This is more of a TBR for the event rather than a challenge.

To Read:

Read: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton I Was Here by Gayle Forman Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James Tarnished City (The Dark Gifts Trilogy) by Vic James Clean by Juno Dawson Eve of Man by Giovanna Fletcher Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp Alice (The Chronicles of Alice, #1) by Christina Henry Red Queen (The Chronicles of Alice, #2) by Christina Henry State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) by Kristina Pérez A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood

message 7: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I've just finished Tarnished City (The Dark Gifts Trilogy) by Vic James and it was absolutely incredible. Loved it so much and absolutely cannot wait till the third book comes out.

Not sure what to read next.

message 8: by Liliana, YA Paranormal Lover (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) | 2328 comments Mod
I love superheroes, so that Wonder Woman book is very intriguing to me! I've seen a lot of these sort of superhero books and they have me really excited!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "
Illumicrate Challenge

Illumicrate is a UK Book Subscription Box that I get. Typically there's two books in each box and I would like to read all of the features books since I started getting t..."

I want to read The Diabolic too!

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 4910 comments Mod
Looks like you get some interesting books out of Illumicrate! I always wondered how worthwhile boxes like that were, If I was in the UK I would probably try that one. I really want to read Wonder Woman Warbringer.

message 11: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I seriously need to read the Wonder Woman book soon.

message 12: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Since my last update here I've finished Clean by Juno Dawson which was fab and I have just this minute finished reading Eve of Man by Giovanna Fletcher and I absolutely loved every second of it. Cannot wait for the second book to come out. Can't believe I have to wait a year. This is why I don't usually read books as soon as they release.

Going to read Okami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25) by Renee Ahdieh and Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75) by Renee Ahdieh before starting Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh I'm so excited. I love Renee's books :)

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Books Life Other Oddities (hannahbloo) | 16 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "
YALC Reading Challenge

I am attending the Young Adult Literature Convention in London for the 5th time and I'm hoping to read as many of these as I can before I go. This is more of a TBR for t..."

I'm attending YALC and trying to do the same thing! Going to try read Children of Blood and Bone this month before YALC in July! So excited :D

message 14: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

YAY!!! It would be awesome to hang out at YALC :)

I'll be reading Children of Blood and Bone this month also. It's up next after I've finished Smoke in the Sun

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Books Life Other Oddities (hannahbloo) | 16 comments Yeah, have to get hold of the book first haha got a lot of YALC pre-reading to do! Are you going?

message 16: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Yes of course. I've gone to every single one since it started. That's why I'm doing my YALC reading challenge. I'm trying to read as many as I can before I go.

message 17: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Haven't updated here for a while.

I finished reading Okami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25) by Renee Ahdieh and Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75) by Renee Ahdieh I gave them 3 and 2 stars respectively. I love this series but with each novella being only 8 pages long I didn't really see the purpose of them.

Finished reading Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi which was our June group read and I adored it. Such a fantastic book. I can't wait for the sequel. It was a 5 star read.

Finished my re-read of Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas and loved it again.

Up next: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

message 18: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (last edited Jun 23, 2018 03:52AM) (new)

Finished Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Up next: This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Yay!! I can’t wait to start Heir of Fire!

message 20: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Me either Heather. We don't have too long until July when we can read it. I'm going to try and read as many YALC books as I can first though since I go in less than a month.

message 21: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I finished reading Alice (The Chronicles of Alice, #1) by Christina Henry and I really enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars. It was nothing like I was expecting at all but it was so addictively good. I don't know why I was under the impression this was a YA book but it is definitely not YA. Not in the slightest. It's such a dark retelling. I couldn't believe just how deceptively dark it was but I really liked it. It definitely had that unputdownable quality.

Next up: Red Queen (The Chronicles of Alice, #2) by Christina Henry

message 22: by Jo (new)

Jo Elliott | 1587 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "
YALC Reading Challenge

I am attending the Young Adult Literature Convention in London for the 5th time and I'm hoping to read as many of these as I can before I go. This is more of a TBR for t..."

I'm doing YALC prep reading as well, though I don't have as many as you! I've read Sally Nicholls' Things A Bright Girl Can Do this month, and I have Children of Blood and Bone and Radio Silence to read next month.

message 23: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Hi Jo,
Hope you enjoy your YALC books. I have that many just because I already had them and thought what a perfect opportunity to catch up on reading them lol.

I adored Children of Blood and Bone so hope you love it as much as I did.

message 24: by Jo (new)

Jo Elliott | 1587 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Hi Jo,
Hope you enjoy your YALC books. I have that many just because I already had them and thought what a perfect opportunity to catch up on reading them lol.

I adored Children of Blood and Bone..."

Fair enough! I had actually already read a couple of books from authors who were going before they were announced, so I had less than I probably would have otherwise. I hope so too, everyone else seems to have loved it, I don't want to be the black sheep!

message 25: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Finished Red Queen (The Chronicles of Alice, #2) by Christina Henry it was good but not as good as the first book.

Up next: The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven

message 26: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I'm not really a big lover of contemporary books, as I much prefer fantasy but I've just finished The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven and I cannot recommend this book enough.

There is such a great message behind it. It tackles what it's like living as a girl and the double standards that we experience every day. Told from the point of view of a hilarious, completely flawed yet unapologetic bubbly protagonist I loved it.

It's a little slow to start but once I hit the 100 page mark I couldn't put it down.

message 27: by Brittany (new)

Think it would work to listen to Kay? I do think it sounds good and I like those types of characters.

message 28: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Yes, I think it would be great to listen too. If the narrator is good it would be even more hilarious to actually hear it I think.

message 29: by Brittany (new)

Awesome, I will look into it once I am done Heir of fire

message 30: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Need some help guys, these are the final books I have to read before my book con in a fortnight. Which one should I read next?

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood Lost Boy by Christina Henry Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) by Kristina Pérez

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sweet Black Waves! I would say Where She Went but you want to read a book by another author that will be there right? You can always come back to Gayle Foreman at a later date

message 32: by Brittany (new)

Lost Boy because I really want to know if its any good. Otherwise Where She Went since I loved those two books.

message 33: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

So I went with Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) by Kristina Pérez and I am loving it so much. I’m about half way through and starting to get a bit worried. With it being inspired by Tristan and Isoelt I can’t see this ending well :’(

message 34: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Finished Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) by Kristina Pérez I absolutely loved it. Gave it 5 stars. The ending broke me a little bit but I have massively high hopes for book 2. What a fantastic storyline and characterisation.

Not sure what I'm reading next. It'll either be Lost Boy or A Sky Painted Gold. Can't believe I'm down to my final 2 YALC books.

message 35: by Brittany (new)

Ive added it to my tbr. I actually dont really know the story of Tristan and Eseult I dont think. But the book sounds so good.

message 36: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I think it's better if you don't to be honest. It follows the story really well but then you kinda know some of the things that are gonna happen.

I can't wait for book 2 next year

message 37: by Brittany (new)

Ah, that makes sense Kay

message 38: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I'm hoping, since it's gonna be a trilogy and they're already 2/3 through the Tristan and Eseult tale that it'll be used as a base to go onto other things happening. Hoping it strays away from the tale in book 2 so I can be surprised

message 39: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I'm about 70% through A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood and I'm really enjoying it. I'm not a big fan of historical novels but this one is really good so far.

message 40: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Finished A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood

EEP that means all my book con books are completed.

I'm starting Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard next

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Congrats Kay!

message 42: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Thanks Heather, I’m super excited that I managed to finish them.

message 43: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Me being me decided to read the Red Queen prequel novellas before I started to read Red Queen. They’re definitely better read after Red Queen. I was a bit lost and the second novella I just didn’t finish as I was bored stupid.

Finished Queen Song (Red Queen, #0.1) by Victoria Aveyard and Steel Scars (Red Queen, #0.2) by Victoria Aveyard

Current read: Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

message 44: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Finished Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard and really enjoyed it.

Up Next: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas re-read

message 45: by Brittany (new)

The exact opposite of okay doesn't exist as an audiobook :(

message 46: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Oh nooooo :(
That makes me very very sad. It's such a great book too.

message 47: by Brittany (new)

Makes me sad too! I don't think I will get to it anytime soon in print.

message 48: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

That's such a shame. I will see the author at YALC this weekend so may ask if she knows of any plans for an audio edition :)

Finished Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Current Read: Bright Ruin (Dark Gifts #3) by Vic James

message 49: by Brittany (new)

If you think about it please do!

message 50: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

I will do. Think I see her tomorrow Britt.

I have come to the realisation I have a major problem, I bought 8 books today at the book con 🙈

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.