What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA book love story girl leaves poems everwhere maybe set in america in the modern world

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by taryn (new)

taryn (tigertaryn9967) | 4 comments so i cant remember a lot about this book but here goess
so the main character's fav book is wuthering heights and she mentions how she wants a love like kathy and heathcliffs. she also writes all these poems/notes everywhere in odd places and leaves them there, like on a coffee cup or a napkin or even once on a tree branch. there's defo a scene with a sparkling stream ?? and some big trees.
i remember that there's quite a bit of gardening and her mother paints and i think her sister might be dead. it's a ya book for sure and i read it a year or two ago. if you can help that would be amazing!!!

message 2: by taryn (new)

taryn (tigertaryn9967) | 4 comments also i definitely remember the book having like handwritten poem pictures in it ???

message 3: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2502 comments Mod
Possibly, The Way to Bea ?

message 4: by taryn (new)

taryn (tigertaryn9967) | 4 comments Andria , thanks for replying but it's not that book sadly :(

message 5: by taryn (new)

taryn (tigertaryn9967) | 4 comments i was thinking, and i remember that the boy she fell in love with , he was collecting up all these notes

message 6: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2502 comments Mod
ok, my next guess is The Sky Is Everywhere

message 7: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments I think its The Taste of her Words by Candace Knoebel

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana Welsch | 529 comments Seconding The Sky is Everywhere.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Taryn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 921 comments Not an exact match, but Katie John and Heathcliff?