New Adult Book Club discussion

Reckless Treasure
This topic is about Reckless Treasure
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #47/18 ~ Reckless Treasure by Cecily Wolfe

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Aug 12, 2018 06:02PM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #47/18
Title: Reckless Treasure
Author: Cecily Wolfe
Genre: ~ New Adult Romance
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub & PDF If you want kindle, add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your safelist
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Synopsis:

When her mother is sleeping with the man she loves, what's a girl to do?

Francesca is weeks away from high school graduation and the hope of escaping her self-centered, grasping family - her trashy mother and hustling twin brother. While her crush on their older neighbor holds her attention, she is blind to what everyone else can clearly see, the love her best friend Mitch carries in his heart for her. When her dead grandmother's high school boyfriend returns to town for his class reunion, his immediate attraction to Francesca is a game changer. Can Mr. Long - and his wealth - open up undreamed of opportunities for Francesca's future, and at what price?

---

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers:

Nicole - leo2fine@aol.com - mobi
Cindy - crawlings2018@kindle.com - mobi
Ree - cherisseangelcharles@gmail.com - mobi
Jessie - Bookballistic@gmail.com - epub
Megb - megbell44@kindle.com - mobi
Nicole - Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net- mobi
Bookworm Bells - i4steel@me.com - mobi

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Johnson | 83 comments I would like to read in kindle format email is leo2fine@aol.com

Cindy Rawlings | 17 comments I would like to participate, please. Kindle format to crawlings2018@kindle.com

message 4: by Ree (new)

Ree | 2410 comments I'd love to read & review. Kindle format, please. My email address is cherisseangelcharles@gmail.com.

message 5: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Seymour (seymour2000) | 48 comments ePUB Bookballistic@gmail.com :)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please

message 7: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments If you want kindle, add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your safelist

Megb | 81 comments Kindle format please! megbell44@kindle.com

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 13th June (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

Cindy Rawlings | 17 comments Derna, would you please re-send to my kindle? I just added the email address to my safelist.

message 11: by Derna (new)

Cindy wrote: "Derna, would you please re-send to my kindle? I just added the email address to my safelist."

Resent

Cindy Rawlings | 17 comments Got it...Thank you!

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 193 comments Please!!! i4steel@me.com mobi x

message 14: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (preskd23) I would love too read it. Preskd23@gmail.com

message 15: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Kathryn wrote: "I would love too read it. Preskd23@gmail.com"

what format

message 16: by Derna (new)

Bookworm Bells wrote: "Please!!! i4steel@me.com mobi x"

Sent

Cindy Rawlings | 17 comments Here is my review. Thanks so much!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 193 comments Read my 2-star review of Reckless Treasure by Cecily Wolfe
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...