Play Book Tag discussion

The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
This topic is about The Beauty of Us
Archive: Other Books > The Beauty of Us by Kristen Proby -- 2 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments The Beauty of Us by Kristen Proby
2 stars

I am nearing the end of my tolerance for binging trashy romance. This one has some major inconsistencies and annoyances, yet I listened to it for four hours yesterday.

I still want to immediately roll to the last book in this series...so here I go!

But then I think I will be ready for something meatier (*chuckles to myself because I have read too much trashy romance*)

message 2: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 6857 comments I used to love trashy romance, but I can't remember when I last read one.

They don't quite get it for me any more. Maybe if I were feeling a bit burnt out in the brain.

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments For me I typically binge twice a year: beginning of summer and at Christmas (Love cheesy Christmas romance!)

I read other romance throughout the year, but I tend to stick more to contemporary romance or romantic suspense other times of the year.

This series is definitely smuttier than anything else I have read! Lol. Can’t say I hate it...but definitely will not be making a habit out of it.

message 4: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 6857 comments Sometimes you have to binge. :)

I still have mysteries which are not to deep and a good kind of easy read. I have some favorites with medieval settings.