Between the Lines (YA) discussion

Fun Book Quizzes > What Percy Jackson Demigod Would You Be?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martina (new)

Martina (marthasutcliff) | 11 comments I got Athena as well!

message 2: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments Athena
WOW! You got Athena for your godly parent! Athena is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy! Hey, you must be pretty smart! And you probably attract boys/girls that are like Percy Jackson ;) Lucky you... ;P Anyway, you'd be a great addition to Camp Half-Blood, Your great in battle because of your quick thinking mind, and everyone knows that intelligence beats strength in the long run! But that's no reason to slack off on your fighting skills ;) okay? You never know when a monster could be lurking around!

message 3: by Stevie (new)

Stevie (ilikecats) | 575 comments Mod
Lexi wrote: "Athena
WOW! You got Athena for your godly parent! Athena is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy! Hey, you must be pretty smart! And you probably attract boys/girls that are like Percy Jackson..."

Same

message 4: by Stevie (new)

I dunno.

message 5: by Stevie (new)

Athena
WOW! You got Athena for your godly parent! Athena is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy! Hey, you must be pretty smart! And you probably attract boys/girls that are like Percy Jackson ;) Lucky you... ;P Anyway, you'd be a great addition to Camp Half-Blood, Your great in battle because of your quick thinking mind, and everyone knows that intelligence beats strength in the long run! But that's no reason to slack off on your fighting skills ;) okay? You never know when a monster could be lurking around!
Heres a link with TONS of info on Athena!

message 6: by Stevie (new)

I think maybe its the quiz, cuz that's one of my fave quiz websites since it seems really good & well-organized and all that.

message 7: by Stevie (new)

Okay

message 8: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Athena

message 9: by Stevie (new)

Lexi wrote: "This quiz is stupid everyone gets the same thing:-("

IKR?

message 10: by SHINY (new)

SHINY I GOT HESTAPHUS

message 11: by SHINY (new)

SHINY YEAH.

message 12: by SHINY (new)

SHINY :)
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GET ATHENA? :O

message 13: by SHINY (new)

SHINY LOL!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 06:51PM) (new)

Athena

message 15: by Stevie (new)

Yeah there's gotta be something wrong w/ that quiz Lexi(I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of the only result ever added was "Athena").

message 16: by Stevie (new)

Lexi wrote: "When I did that I got Apollo"
Haha write me a haiku ;)
Aryan wrote: "Stevie wrote: "Yeah there's gotta be something wrong w/ that quiz Lexi(I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of the only result ever added was "Athena")."

No Stevie!!! Scroll up!!! SHINY GOT HEPH..."

I did not realize that until you mentioned that.

message 17: by Stevie (new)

Have you read The Titan's Curse?

message 18: by Stevie (new)

@Aryan I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! FUNNIEST BOOK OF THE SERIES, MY FAVORITE OF PJO,(view spoiler)

message 19: by Stevie (new)

Lexi wrote: "Nope"

*hyperventilating* WHAT?!?!

message 20: by Stevie (new)

-_-

message 21: by Stevie (new)

yep

Bharvi -BE HAPPY!!! :D  | 37 comments WOW! You got Athena for your godly parent! Athena is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy! Hey, you must be pretty smart! And you probably attract boys/girls that are like Percy Jackson ;) Lucky you... ;P Anyway, you'd be a great addition to Camp Half-Blood, Your great in battle because of your quick thinking mind, and everyone knows that intelligence beats strength in the long run! But that's no reason to slack off on your fighting skills ;) okay? You never know when a monster could be lurking around!

message 23: by Stevie (new)

Very!

message 25: by Stevie (new)

Mm-hm