What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy Novel with a Dragon on the cover about 3 people of different abilities and races who were the only ones left to be able to stop the war/dragons.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark | 2 comments I can’t recall much from this book unfortunately but it was around 3 people who were the only ones that could stop the dragons - I believe one was a soldier and another was a sorcerer of some kind?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark | 2 comments I saw it in the library at the beginning of the year so I think it’s a recent book

message 3: by Lord (new)

Lord Trotsky | 7 comments It may be The Year of Rogue Dragons by Richard Lee Byers?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
The Year of Rogue Dragons by Richard Lee Byers - Lord's suggestion

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Bitterwood: The Complete Collection is a possibility. I haven't read this, but it keeps turning up in my email lists of cheap and/or free books. This is all 5 books, so be sure to check and make sure that yours isn't one of the middle or end ones.

There are others that come up in my email lists fairly frequently, but I have my trash set to be permanently deleted every 2 weeks--I get a LOT of email lists about books, mostly dedicated to a specific genre/type of book. I love books about dragons for instance. And about cats. And. . . Well, anyway, I get a lot of email. In one way you were lucky--Friday is my next scheduled empty the trash day. But unfortunately, the book that I linked is the only dragon book that I've gotten in the last 2 weeks.

Still, if you don't get your book found really quickly, I'm sure that I'll be getting more books posted about dragons and I'll list them as they come in.

message 6: by Josie (new)

Josie | 3 comments Eragon? It has a dragon on the front.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Mark, are you still looking for this or did you find it?