( ☾ ) ━━ sinners & saints discussion

` ✧ GENERAL > welcome & chat box

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella, pitchforks!! (last edited May 22, 2018 03:08AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 24 comments Mod
( ☾ ) ━━ WELCOME !!
` hello & welcome! I want to start off by saying: thank you for joining! I hope that this group will be just as enjoyable for you, as it is for me. feel free to introduce yourself here, I would love to get to know you. I promise, we don't bite! this group is not only about expressing creativity, but making friends as well. I do hope you enjoy your stay with us!

message 2: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) Ciao ladies and gens! Glad to be here in what looks like, an already wonderful group!

message 3: by shay arabella, pitchforks!! (new)

hello there! it's still a work in progress, but it's getting somewhere. thank you for joining!

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) You’re welcome! Also it doesn’t matter if it’s a wip or an older group running for years, I’m all in.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Heyo peeps! It’s good to be in a group again. I took a break cuz of school and well, there weren’t much interesting or active groups anymore. But this one seems amazing and I’m sure would be active because shay made it and she’s amazing :)

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 1 comments Hello there pals!!!

message 8: by shay arabella, pitchforks!! (new)

hi everybody! thanks for joining!
i've been pretty busy with work lately, but I promise i'll start editing this group again shortly ~
in the mean time, feel free to collab & stuff !

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2 comments
oh my goodness, i haven't been in one of these in such a long time... more like ages.. but hello fellow people (:

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ayyyye you actually joined a group. I’m glad to see you here tho :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2 comments If it wasn't for you I don't think I would've joined at all tbh
aw thanks :')

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Glad to change you mind, though it sucks that this group isn’t even active :(