The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Flame Bearer (The Saxon Stories, #10)
This topic is about The Flame Bearer
Saxon Stories > TFB: First Impressions (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6374 comments Mod
So between trying to help Save The Expanse and Deadpool 2, I totally forgot to make this thread.

Technically the start was yesterday. I'm pretty tired from staying up late the last few days so I may not start until tomorrow.

The Book is broken up into 4 parts. I'm no sure if we want/need 4 more threads though. Participation never seems to warrant so many. I have no problem making them if people want me to though.

Thoughts?

Ctgt | 629 comments Don't bother, we can just note chapters and mark spoilers.

message 3: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

OK. I can just make 1 spoiler thread then. That works fine for me.

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat | 1177 comments Yes

Suzanne | 1582 comments Sounds like a good plan! I had written this down last week then yup - forgot this week :)

message 6: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat | 1177 comments I will start tonight.

message 7: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah, I was too tired to start last night, so I'm hoping to start tonight myself.

message 8: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat | 1177 comments Start delayed again for me. I only have so little left in my current book that I decided to finish it first.

message 9: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

I read chapter one last night. Looks to be a lot of set-up.

Suzanne | 1582 comments I'm totally going to read this, but haven't started yet. I have this whole mental picture that it will be like the past books, which is ok but.....I must admit I was pretty sad to hear he was writing another. I like the series, and I've enjoyed the books, but I want some resolution, and I'm feeling bad we may not get that in this book. Anyway, I'll start soon :) I did the same thing Kat, finished my current book last night. My ex-current book :)