What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > mystery cop undercover ex-cop private investigator private detective unfaithful divorce pregnant wife estranged daughter kidnapped

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (last edited Jan 09, 2019 04:32PM) (new)

Lisa (lisajoy1131) | 2 comments A mystery about a police officer who was unfaithful to his pregnant wife while he was undercover. She divorced him and gave birth to a girl who grew up not knowing her father. Now the father is an ex-cop working as a private investigator detective and is estranged from his daughter. The daughter is smart and talented. She has a good career; she is a professional, maybe a lawyer. She is kidnapped. Her mother, the ex-wife contacts the father, the ex-cop to find the kidnapped daughter. I think I read around 2010 and it was a fairly new book.

message 2: by Tadgh (new)

Tadgh | 28 comments Does your library have a record of books you've checked out? If so, they might have it listed. (Unless you're like me, read books IN the library, and forget you didn't actually check it out lol)

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisajoy1131) | 2 comments Ha! that would certainly add to difficulty, not having checked it out! I did get a list from the library but was still unable to figure it out. The list didn't include any books that were "withrawn" so my mystery book could have missed the list.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40729 comments Mod
Lisa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?