Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > Closed-Willing to Review in June

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited May 30, 2018 12:26AM) (new)

Tanya | 7 comments I am accepting book review requests for the month of June.

Genres: Romance (any sub-genre considered), Mystery (any sub-genre considered, but mainly cozy and police procedural), some YA.

Format: 1. Epub (preferred), 2. Direct to Kindle or 3. Mobi

Other: No cliffhangers, no mid-series where I must have read the other books to appreciate this one. Preference for shorter works (short stories/novellas) but full length novels and/or series will be considered.

Reviews: Minimum 2-3 paragraphs posted on at least Amazon.com and Goodreads. Possibility of blog and Facebook posts. If you want another review site and I can post there, I'm open to the possibility.

Disclaimer: My reviews are honest. If I don't like your book, I will say so, with reasons. Feel free to check existing reviews to see what I mean. If I DNF your book, I will not post a review based on a partial reading. I will do my very best to review your book in a timely manner, but I am under no obligation to do so if I feel that it is not in my or your best interests to continue.

Accepting 4-8 requests for June reviews. Please post here to indicate interest and then PM me with:
1. Book Title and Genre/Sub-Genre
2. Number of Pages and Link to Goodreads or Amazon.
3. Synopsis of book/book blurb.
4. Formats available.
5. Any other pertinent information you think I need to know.

This post will be updated with what books I've accepted and when I've reviewed them. Until the title is edited with "CLOSED" I am still accepting requests.

Thanks!

1. Desert Jade by C.J. Shane
2. Guarded Wish by Addison Carmichael
3. Ren by Amira Awaad
4. MULAN: Book 1 of the WARRIOR PRINCESSES SERIES by Clarissa Cartharn

message 2: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 21 comments Would love for you to read/review my debut book GUARDED WISH (NA fantasy romance). I'm having a free Kindle e-book download promotion beginning May 25-30. You can check it out here on GoodReads or my website: www.addisoncarmichael.com to see if you're interested.

Thanks for your consideration!
Addison Carmichael

message 3: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Shane (cjshane) | 25 comments Tanya, I'll send you a message with the info you requested to review my Desert Jade: A Letty Valdez Mystery. It's a mystery-suspense with a touch of romance. Please watch for that message coming your way. ~C.J. Shane

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments Addison wrote: "Would love for you to read/review my debut book GUARDED WISH (NA fantasy romance). I'm having a free Kindle e-book download promotion beginning May 25-30. You can check it out here on GoodReads or ..."

Okay I will do my best to remember to download it. Hopefully it is free in Canada as well?

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments C.J. wrote: "Tanya, I'll send you a message with the info you requested to review my Desert Jade: A Letty Valdez Mystery. It's a mystery-suspense with a touch of romance. Please watch for that message coming yo..."

Replied in PM

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (josephjmiccolis) Hello Tanya,

I would appreciate your interest to review my story. I have PM'd you with the required details along with a request to add you as a friend.

Sincerely,
Joseph J. Miccolis

message 7: by Amira (new)

Amira Awaad | 12 comments Hi Tanya,

It would be fantastic if you would consider one of my stories. Will PM you the details now.

Kind regards,
Amira Awaad

message 8: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments Addison wrote: "Would love for you to read/review my debut book GUARDED WISH (NA fantasy romance). I'm having a free Kindle e-book download promotion beginning May 25-30. You can check it out here on GoodReads or ..."

I did in fact remember to go and download your book. You may be interested to know however that the link for Amazon.ca from the Goodreads page is faulty and returns no results.

message 9: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments Amira wrote: "Hi Tanya,

It would be fantastic if you would consider one of my stories. Will PM you the details now.

Kind regards,
Amira Awaad"

Replied to PM, thank you!

message 10: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments Joseph wrote: "Hello Tanya,

I would appreciate your interest to review my story. I have PM'd you with the required details along with a request to add you as a friend.

Sincerely,
Joseph J. Miccolis"

I don't think that your book meets my requirements for reviewing, however look in your PMs for another proposal.

message 11: by Clarissa (last edited May 29, 2018 01:25AM) (new)

Clarissa Cartharn | 3 comments Tanya wrote: "I am accepting book review requests for the month of June.

Genres: Romance (any sub-genre considered), Mystery (any sub-genre considered, but mainly cozy and police procedural), some YA.

Format: ..."

Hi
I was wondering if you would be interested in my new romance, Mulan.

photo Mulan goodreads_zpsjeae0ht2.jpg

In a time where women were forbidden to join the military, Hua Mulan has no choice but to disguise herself as a man to stand in for her father. But one man discovers her secret and he is none other than the arrogant and hideously masked general of the Northern Qi Army, Shi Zan. Now the only way she can stop him from handing her head to the emperor is uncovering his secret.

Who is the man behind the mask?

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D1YXRNF
eformats: kindle, epub, pdf

If this is a book that might interest you, please drop me a goodreads message.

message 12: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 7 comments Clarissa wrote: "Tanya wrote: "I am accepting book review requests for the month of June.

Genres: Romance (any sub-genre considered), Mystery (any sub-genre considered, but mainly cozy and police procedural), some..."

Sent message, thanks!