The Jewels of Historical Romance discussion

Lauren Royal
This topic is about Lauren Royal
Lauren Royal > Lauren's books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Royal (laurenroyal) | 14 comments Here's the place to talk about my books! I'll check in often to answer questions...and I may also ask some of my own questions that I'd love readers to answer. :-)

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Barnett | 12 comments I love your jewel books. What are you working on next? Give us a hint of the period, maybe?

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Royal (laurenroyal) | 14 comments So glad you enjoy my Jewel books, Jill! Yay! :-)

I'm currently working on a Restoration-set book called A Chase Family Christmas, which I expect to get out before (duh!) Christmas. ;-) In this story, readers will catch up with all three Jewel couples and their kids, plus Ford and Violet (and their kids too, of course). It also features Jewel Chase and Rowan Ashcroft, all grown up. I think this is the most fun I've ever had writing a book. :-)

I'm also working on a new YA historical romance series with my very talented daughter Devonie (yes, I may be a bit biased!). Our series will feature Chase Family ancestors in Tudor times. I don't think anyone's been terribly successful writing YA historical romance, but we hope to break new ground with these five books, each of which will be based around a real historical event. We are planning to release Book 1 before the end of the year. Our first cover will be ready soon, and I can't wait to show it off!