Christian Book Reviews discussion

Lightporter (IDIA #2)
This topic is about Lightporter
28 views
Reviews > Superhero Novel Reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.B. (new) - added it

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 26 comments Hi, everyone! I'm getting ready to release the second book in my IDIA series, Lightporter, and I'd love to get some advance reviews on Goodreads and people who are willing to review it on Amazon the day of the release! You can read more about it by clicking on the cover below! You should definitely read the first book, Twinepathy first, but I would definitely be willing to provide a free PDF of both to anyone interested!

Twinepathy (IDIA #1) by C.B. Cook Lightporter (IDIA #2) by C.B. Cook

Note: Completely clean, with only minor violence! No overly Christian themes, as my goal is to provide a clean alternative to the darker YA for both Christians and non-Christians.


message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Maree (janemaree) *raises hand* And hello hello but I got the first book off you AGES ago and I'm so sorry that I haven't read it yet, but I WILL DO THAT.
And if I like it + have time to read the sequel, I'll definitely shoot you an email.


message 3: by C.B. (new) - added it

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 26 comments Jane wrote: "*raises hand* And hello hello but I got the first book off you AGES ago and I'm so sorry that I haven't read it yet, but I WILL DO THAT.
And if I like it + have time to read the sequel, I'll defini..."


Yes, definitely! Just let me know. :)


Liz F. (liz429) | 4 comments C.B. wrote: "Hi, everyone! I'm getting ready to release the second book in my IDIA series, Lightporter, and I'd love to get some advance reviews on Goodreads and people who are willing to review it on Amazon th..."

I'll read them! When does Lightporter release?


message 5: by C.B. (new) - added it

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 26 comments Liz wrote: "C.B. wrote: "Hi, everyone! I'm getting ready to release the second book in my IDIA series, Lightporter, and I'd love to get some advance reviews on Goodreads and people who are willing to review it..."

Lightporter releases on June 16th. If you're interested, just send me a message with your email address, and I can send you copies of both!


Liz F. (liz429) | 4 comments Yay! Will do!


Liz F. (liz429) | 4 comments Did you get my message? :)


message 8: by C.B. (new) - added it

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 26 comments Liz wrote: "Did you get my message? :)"

Yes! Sorry that it took me so long to reply. :)


back to top