Kenyons Minions discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (last edited Nov 12, 2015 08:15PM) (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments November 2nd- Adam
November 5th- Veronica
November 9th- Maureen, Jes, Mauaqui
November 17th-Karla
November 25th- Xiaoke
November 29th- Dhfan4life

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla | 17 comments November 17th-Karla

message 3: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Thanks Karla I added ya up there. :)

message 4: by Jesi (new)

Jesi | 11 comments 9th November - jes

message 5: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy Bday to all my fellow Novembrians!!

message 6: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5271 comments Happy birthday, Veronica. I hope you're having a lovely day.

message 7: by Jesi (new)

Jesi | 11 comments happy birthday!!! :)

message 8: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments Happy Birthday!!

message 9: by Namita (new)

Namita  | 396 comments Happy Belated Veronica.

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (flowerpot) | 263 comments Thank you ladies! I had a great time and it continues on Saturday with a visit to a fire work display.

message 11: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5271 comments

CHERALE!!!!! OMG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

message 12: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Happy Birthday to all the November babies! =)
(Hope they were all good ones. =D )

message 13: by Namita (new)

Namita  | 396 comments Happy Belated Birthday Cherale. Hope you had an awesome day.

message 14: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments Dang! Yesterday was Cherale's birthday wasn't it? I hope she enjoyed hers a hell of a lot more than I did mine (or hers for that matter)!! And Shari, if I can figure out how, I'm totally stealing that, since the Minions are my favorite-ist ever!!!

message 15: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5271 comments Lol I love the minions. I've got a minion pic collection.

message 16: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Aww, thanks you guys. Nothing fancy for the bday(do love the Thanksgiving Leftovers!), but I did finally get to try out some Haagan Daz gelato. The Sea Salt Caramel one, very tasty and totally recommend it. Mind you having some little Debbie brownies to crumble up in there is even better with it. ;)

message 17: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments I'm glad yours sounds like it was way better than mine! Migraine party for me, and once I finally got past that, my back didn't want to move. And now that I have both of those under control, OMG THE NASAL DRAINAGE!!! I'm sure that has something to do with the temp going from 70 to 20 in less than 12 hours on Saturday. Loads of fun with freezing rain and sleet yesterday! Woohoo! All I want for my birthday is a box of tissues! Lol!

message 18: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Aww danggone it Angie. We will have to chip in and get you stock in the medical industry and in Kleenex ASAP!

message 19: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments I'd prefer Puffs if you don't mind ;-) but no lotion! Lol!

message 20: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments oh you like it rough, lol.

message 21: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments I just totally remembered I'm mad at you Cherale!! The other day you were talking about your yucky medical shows, probably something to do with the ER or The Monster Inside Me. Then you had to take an unexpected hiatus from the interwebz. The next night, I SWEAR I heard and felt something in my ear!! I kept thinking I'm going to kill Cherale for making me think I've got a dang spider laying eggs in my ear!!! I'm quite sure it was just drainage, but I was trying to figure out how I could look into my ear canal at 3 AM with no one to help but the cat!! Lmao!!

message 22: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments LMAO!!! Soooo sowwie Angie. But will take total blame. I swear after seeing that episode with the spider, even I couldn't sleep for quite a few nights myself haha.

message 23: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments Lmao!! Every time I see a spider near my bed, I get the heebie jeebies for days afterward! That feeling of bugs crawling on me even though I know there's nothing there. In fact I'm getting the feeling just thinking about it! Ick!

FYI, the nose just stopped running out of no where last night. Just all of a sudden it wasn't a problem anymore. Not that I'm complaining about that at all! Now if it would just warm up about 40 degrees, it would be great. The kitty was even napping on my toes earlier and I wanted to get him a treat, though I couldn't cuz I'd have to take my toes out from under him! He ran away though, so I'm going to find some nice fuzzy socks. And flip my space heater back on.

message 24: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments I hear ya on that one all day. I had to dunk a stink bug I think it was, earlier on yesterday when I was in the bathroom. Nothing like getting out of the shower and seeing it sitting on the toilet lid out of nowhere. Definitely freaky little suckers.

We're supposed to get in the 40's for a bit this week, I'll wish some of it over your way. However it will come up with rain too. 20's at night though. But good tea, soup, and footie weather to say the least.

message 25: by Angie (new)

Angie | 102 comments I've got 34 right now. With the high being 35 all day. Do. Not. Want.

message 26: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Or as I like to put it, really ambitious weather right there. NOT!

message 27: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments And now it's time for 2015 birthday wishes for all our November babies! =)

Birthday Fireworks

message 28: by Mauaqui (new)

Mauaqui | 42 comments MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 9 SO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.

message 29: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Got you down Mauaqui. And happy bday fellow Novembrian! :)

message 30: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments And early birthday wishes are extended to you too, Mauaqui! =)

message 31: by Mauaqui (new)

Mauaqui | 42 comments

message 32: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy Bday Veronica!!!

message 33: by Adam (last edited Nov 12, 2015 08:11PM) (new)

Adam (doward) | 165 comments Happy Birthday to all my fellow November peeps! It was my birthday on the 2nd

much love!

message 34: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy belated bday to you too Adam! Will get you down so we don't mix ya next time.

message 35: by Adam (new)

Adam (doward) | 165 comments thanks DH :)

message 36: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Quite welcome, did you do anything special?

message 37: by Adam (new)

Adam (doward) | 165 comments Went out for dinner with my girlfriend on my birthday then went out for dinner with all my friends the Saturday after, she well and truly spoilt me :)

message 38: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Aww that's awesome Adam and sounds like she is definitely a keeper. :)

message 39: by Adam (new)

Adam (doward) | 165 comments She most definitely is :)

message 40: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Running late yet again ...

Happy belated birthday to Adam and Veronica, and best birthday wishes to all our other November babies! =)

message 41: by Adam (new)

Adam (doward) | 165 comments Thanks guys! Had an awesome day with my Fiancee, got myself a few bits and pieces, including a Malachai pendant off our AGs etsy store!

message 42: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Happy bday my fellow Novembrians. :) I love Etsy too! So I can only imagine how cool the pendant is.

message 43: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Glad you had an awesome day, Adam! =)

And yeah, I saw that pendant at the Etsy store. It looks very, very cool. =)

message 44: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (flowerpot) | 263 comments Thank you guys! Had a quiet one this year. I am getting on a bit! LOL!

message 45: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 534 comments Sorry but I'm late to the party, November-ites! Happy Birthday!!!

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Whaley (beckers77) | 386 comments Happy birthday everyone!

message 47: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Happy Birthday to our November Menyons! Hope y'all have awesome days! =)

message 48: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments

message 49: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments Throwing in some more birthday wishes here.

So ... Happy Early Birthday to Tamye, whose birthday is on the 26th! =)

message 50: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (flowerpot) | 263 comments Thank you guys!! Really getting old now!

« previous 1