Members and supporters of LGBT+ community discussion

Things to talk about > Questioning.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 190 comments Mod
If you need help with questioning, come here and we'll help you

Hey guys, I think I'm kind of starting to question my sexuality again,

I know I'm panromantic asexual but I'm wondering if I would be Demipanromantic asexual.

message 3: by kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (last edited May 21, 2018 12:52PM) (new)

because I don't fall in love with other people that easily and I've only fallen in love one person, and I'm still in love with him, and I fell in love with him within time after we became friends

and for me, I only fall in love with someone, after I get to know them as a friend. And I don't fall in love with ppl before I get to know them as a friend.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Personally, I only really find people attractive once I get to know them. Their personalities are really important in whether or not I find them attractive. I don't think that means you are one thing and not the other, I just think it's a personal preference that has a lot to do with trust. Of course it can get sort of confusing, but I like to think of it rather than a sexual preference or something that it's just a personality preference.

Hope you figure it out, and if you can't, that's okay too!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm questioning, but not really... i'm not sure... I guess that's why i'm questioning! I was totally sure that I was hetero until this year. There's this girl in one of my classes and i'm pretty sure I have a crush on her. I'm a girl, and while I always thought I was only into boys... maybe not? I guess I'm just confused because I'm not sexually attracted to her, but i'm not really sexually attracted to guys either.

Alaska (Zoe) wrote: "Personally, I only really find people attractive once I get to know them. Their personalities are really important in whether or not I find them attractive. I don't think that means you are one thi..."

thanks, it's just I've really believed in love at first sight and I've always felt like we should get to know the person as a friend before falling in love. And I myself, never fell in love with someone before I've gotten to know them as a friend. It's probably something that has to do with trust because I have trust issues, but with me, I feel like I just have to get to know the person as a friend, for a while, before I fall in love with them or date them.

Alaska (Zoe) wrote: "I'm questioning, but not really... i'm not sure... I guess that's why i'm questioning! I was totally sure that I was hetero until this year. There's this girl in one of my classes and i'm pretty su..."

Yeah, it happens, I think there are some LGBTQ+ members that started out as straight but later realized they were actually not straight, sexuality can be fluid and it CAN change overtime and that's okay, but it doesn't happen to everyone and that's okay too.

I'm asexual and I just found out I was asexual last year, and before I found I was asexual I always thought I was straight but I was still a supporter, but then I realized I was actually asexual. Actually, I think I've always been asexual but I just didn't realize it until last year

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 241 comments I knew that I was not straight a few years ago (Probably when I was going to be a sophomore in high school/ during the summer going into that year). One reason was because I was willing to date another female. I am currently in a same-sex relationship at the moment.