Yo Whaddup?! It's 1x1 time!!! discussion

Start the 1x1 > Kor and Tinkerbell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 6,672 (6672 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134

message 1: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments One sec.

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Alrighty

message 3: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Ok. Here is the plot.

Boy and Girl that have been friends forever have feeling for each other and everyone makes fun of them for always hanging out. Even their family. They never told each other they have a crush on each other. They both are nerds. , werewolves, shapeshifters, etc.
I have the girl and you have the boy.

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Sounds good to me

message 5: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments So do you just do basic characters?

message 7: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Yes. But what should be the ages?

message 8: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Hmm. Good question.. Maybe late teens to early 20s?

message 9: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Well how about same class but girl 16 and boy 17

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Alright that's fine

message 11: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Ok. Off to make a character!

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Alright me too..

message 13: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Name: Kyra

Personality: She is a tomboy but also a nerd. She is sweet and kind to every living thing. She doesn't put up with anything (like people being bullied.) She is strong. Only two other boys have a crush on her. She love comicon and

Appearance: http://wallpaperology.com/zombie/7350...

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Name: Tobias East
Nicknames: Toby
Appearance: he is tallish with dark blonde hair and bright green eyes. He has an athletic build
Personality: Toby is a very soft spoken and quiet person. However he is often seen as rude and arrogant. Not at all a friendly and loyal person. Though for certain people he can be very caring. He has a fiery temper and a short fuse. He is overly protective of the people he is close to.

message 15: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Lol Tobias. I love it!! Lets start at the begining

message 16: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Of the day like at their study hall.

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Haha sorry I just finished Four.. And alright you go so I can figure out how it will work

message 18: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Ok and how was the book Four?

message 19: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments It was awesome! And thanks

message 20: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra walked into school smiling and happy as usual with her computer and books in her bag which was slung over one shoulder. She was in no hurry to get to Study Hall except to see Tobias. She had her usual clothes on. A nice random shirt on and a pair of cut up jeans that she did not buy cut.

message 21: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias walked into the school just like he normally did like her had some huge secret that he wasnt willing to tell anyone about. He wasnt happy about study hall but was glad he got to spent it with Kyra.

message 22: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra walked into the class room. She put her bag next to the wall and sat next to her bag. She pulled out her computer and started to tap away as she kept writing a story. She was a great writer and a great artist. She also loved to sing. She so badly wanted to sing right then but she held it in.

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias walked in a little after Kyra did and slid down the wall next to her. He was in his normal plain colored t shirt and jeans. He looked over at her computer screen, "Writing again?"

message 24: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments "Maybe..." She teased and smiled. She finished the sentence she was typing and closed her computer screen. She always got lost in his eyes but she was always aware of what he was saying.

message 25: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments ((Kyra has pale blue eyes that are almost white but are blue. Like a pastel blue.

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments He laughed softly, "Yeah sure... How come I never get to read anything of yours?" he asked staring at her as she closed her computer, "I am your best friend I should be able to see some of this stuff." He complained

message 27: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments "Well...Its just...I am always thinking that someone might not like it." Kyra said blushing and looking away. She never showed anyone her writing. Every once and a while her mother will snatch a piece of paper she put part of a story on an said that she liked it but parents have to. But she does love to show off her art work.

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments "Oh come on like I would not like it... That's like me saying I hate playing the guitar." He told her. Tobias loved playing instruments, but the guitar was one of his favorites. He didn't play for very many people. He also loved photography but no one knew that either.

message 29: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments "Ok then. Since you begged and I can't say no to that." She teased and opened the computer screen. She placed the computer gently on his lap. The story she was writing about was about a war with supernatural beings in it.

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias laughed softly, "I knew you would see it my way." He muttered looking at the screen as he read it. Sometimes while he was reading he would read it quietly under his breath

message 31: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Smiled and then kept blushing. She played with her bag knowing that Tobias is a quick reader. When she sits somewhere not doing anything she has an endless playlist in her head. She started to hum to a country song.

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias looked back over at her, "You know you are amazing right?" He asked gently putting the computer back in her lap as she started to hum. "Don't get us into trouble again, little rockstar."he teased

message 33: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments She giggled. "Thanks and I will try not to." Kyra looked at her watch. Study hall is half over and she had to do something as in run or she will lose her mind. She started to squirm slightly next to Tobias.

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments He chuckled softly and nodded, "Good girl." he said going to grab his bag and look for the music he was working on. He looked over at her, "Kyra what is wrong with you?" he asked

message 35: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra nearly bursts out laughing but she held it in. She was acting like someone gave her coffee when she woke up. She could hardly hold the song that was playing in her head in.

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias stared at her and shook his head not saying anything about her fidgeting or the fact that she looked like she was going to explode.

((Sorry I have to sleep it's almost 1 am))

message 37: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments ((Kk me too. It is almost midnight.))

message 38: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra grabbed her laptop and typed in this: 'I'm dying here!' She nearly died when she showed him it. She was afraid if she breathed she might burst.

message 39: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments ((Alright last one))

Tobias turned to see what she was writing. He looked at her and grinned just slightly," ok.. You only have like ten minutes." He said softly

message 40: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments ((Ok. So what does he mean? I am tired. Lol.))

message 41: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments ((He means there's only ten minutes of class left))

message 42: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments ((Ok.))
Kyra manages to suffer through the rest of class and headed for the band room. Today band and choir are playing together. She also had a solo to sing.

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias watched her with total amusement as the bell rang. He grabbed his stuff and heads to the band room where he played the saxophone. He knew that the band and choir were together today and he smiled knowing her get to hear Kyra song

message 44: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra watched the band players with amusement. A few of them dropped parts of their instruments for being so nervous and shaky. Luckily she didn't have to impress a boyfriend since she didn't have one.

message 45: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias watched some of his band friends with amusement. He shook his head and tried to catch Kyras eye so he could make a face at her as he put his own instrument together but with practiced ease and no nervousness at all

message 46: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra found Tobias in the crowd of nervousness she stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.

message 47: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias chuckle softly and made a face at her before going back to putting his sax together

message 48: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra laughed and walked over to the microphone.

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4851 comments Tobias got his sax ready and was warming up quietly. He was happy that he was getting to play with the choir they all always sounded so good together

message 50: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 5472 comments Kyra hummed quietly so no one could hear her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134