Clean Reads discussion

Other Clean Resources > Booktube - Any Clean Booktubers?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel B (rachel36) | 5 comments Hey everyone! Do any of you watch YouTube vloggers who talk about books (aka Booktubers) and know of anyone who reads and talks about clean books only?

I know there are some who sometimes read and recommend clean books, but that seems to be a fluke, rather than a purposeful decision on their part. I haven't found anyone whose book recommendations I can really trust, and I'd love to hear of some!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments Angela is a reader of clean books and a great vlogger: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUJ...

message 3: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Kelley | 21 comments I have read all of the Jan Karon series. They are clean and funny. Keeps you wondering what will happen in next book!

message 4: by Michaela (new)

Michaela | 3 comments The Wanderlust Book Dreamer is a small booktuber that actually has a series on her channel called Clean Reads for Teens

Happy Reading Watching (nashelie) Merphy Napier, xcathirne , Elliott and bookables :)

message 6: by Patrice (new)

Patrice Suggs | 2 comments Vickie wrote: "I have read all of the Jan Karon series. They are clean and funny. Keeps you wondering what will happen in next book!"

Vickie,

Jan Karon is a treasure. I have read most of her series.