Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) Restore Me question

why cant warner just tell her how he feels ans his past
Lacie Lacie May 21, 2018 09:55AM
Its not like she would of left him if he just sat her down and explained it. And now she finds out that she had a childhood friend and her parents want her. And her sister why is this story so different her sister was being tortured by the man she loves and is now not able to be located. just put your thoughts on the book and any questions.

I just finished this book. I'm confused about "Juliette/Ella", and I can't tell if Warner was torturing Juliette or her sister. I thought it was Juliette, at least in the beginning...

This sister angle, along with Juliette knowing Warner/Aaron in her childhood blew me away! What a twist...though now we have to wait to find out everything in the next book. I hope we don't have to wait as long...

Actually, I thought #3 was the final book. It read like a trilogy to me, as I liked to think Juliette/Warner end up happy even if the ending was kind of open-ended. It's just my imagination liked to think they end up happy.

I thought the "Juliette" Warner now knows and loves might be the sister, and the "real" Juliette was rescued. I don't know; it's been almost 2 years since I read #3 and I forgot a LOT of stuff!!!