The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner discussion

THE MAZE RUNNER THEATRICAL MOVIE TRAILER!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelly Brigid ♡ AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S HERE! :D THE MAZE RUNNER THEATRICAL TRAILER! IT'S A'MAZE'ING(see what I did there?)!!!! AND THOSE GRIEVERS, LIKE, OH MY GOSH, SO AWESOME!

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/hedline-...

Thoughts? :D

kayla tulop OMG THAT LOOKED SO GOOD! i AM LITERALLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK GAHH

Kelly Brigid ♡ THE FEELS!!!!!!

Ella IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE THAN I WAS BEFORE!!!

Emma Did anyone else laugh when Gally pushed Tommy? He flew like 10 meters!

Kelly Brigid ♡ lol. I was too busy fangirling to notice ^_^

Neha IM INTERNALLY SCREAMING I WANNA SCREAM BUT CANT GET MY VOICE OUT CUZ IM IN LIVING ROOM AND EVERYONE'S SITTING HERE OH MY GAWD I LOVE THE TRAILER!!!!!!!

I think they changed a few things but I don't care I wanna enjoy this as a movie! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Shay Lynam I kinda thought it was rad when Gally pushed Thomas :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! OMG I THINK I'M HYPERVENTILATING.... Omg and Dyaln O'brien.. Thomas Sangster... OMG!! I Can't with the feels!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "Claudia wrote: "IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! OMG I THINK I'M HYPERVENTILATING.... Omg and Dyaln O'brien.. Thomas Sangster... OMG!! I Can't with the feels!!!"

yeah i heard about it. Dylan on there as well. ..."

YES.. I really love him..

Kelly Brigid ♡ Olivia wrote: "will anyone is going to watch, it when it comes out?"

I plan on seeing it the day it comes out! You don't know how long I've been waiting for it to come out! :D

message 12: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Me too! I have been waiting far too long. And I'll be seeing it on the 18th of September while all you shanks have to wait another day! #damnstraight

Kelly Brigid ♡ :O Where do you live?

message 14: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma 'Straya mate! (Australia)

The ONE good thing about living here: we get to see movies a day earlier than the US.

Kelly Brigid ♡ I was gonna guess either Australia or the UK xD That's awesome; and you've probably got a sweet accent. lol

message 16: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I have the most boring, plain accent on the entire planet, as does everyone else who isn't a true outback Aussie. :/
Where are you from?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Murica! California to be specific xD I don't have any accent either :P

Kelly Brigid ♡ I think the TV trailers are out now I saw one at Gamestop (but it could've just been the teaser).

message 19: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma My friend keeps telling me she sees them on the TV but I have not ONCE seen it.

Kelly Brigid ♡ I haven't seen one on my TV, but in all fairness I haven't seen much movie trailers on recently.

message 21: by Jaireh (last edited Sep 03, 2014 08:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaireh Wish the first showing is not on schoolday...
I'd love to be one of the first to watch it in my country...

Kelly Brigid ♡ Ya same here; what country do you live in?

message 23: by Jaireh (last edited Sep 03, 2014 09:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaireh Philippines... Well the first day of showing is Sep. 19 right? In here it'll be Friday :(
I can't stand just thinking about it...

Vickie I watched the trailer on TV, and even I, an old 65 year old granny, thought it looked awesome...and it is a movie that will come to my little city in rural Minnesota!

Kelly Brigid ♡ Jireh Grace wrote: "Philippines... Well the first day of showing is Sep. 19 right? In here it'll be Friday :(
I can't stand just thinking about it..."

Well, in America it premiers Sept. 19 (Thursday at midnight, so Friday). I don't have school on Fridays so I'm so going with my brothers when it comes out! :)

notyourfriend This trailer looks sooo great I can't wait XD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Brigid ♡ IKR! :D And I just ordered this poster for it today too! XD

message 28: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Jireh Grace wrote: "Wish the first showing is not on schoolday...
I'd love to be one of the first to watch it in my country..."

Lol I am literally taking the day off school to see this movie, on September 18th on a thursday. I don't have anything important on so who cares!

Kelly Brigid ♡ Emma wrote: "Jireh Grace wrote: "Wish the first showing is not on schoolday...

Lol I am literally taking the day off school to see this movie, on ..."

Nice! I don't think my parents would let me go to a midnight premiere though, sadly. :(

message 30: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I'm not going to the midnight screening, I'm just going twice during the day

Jaireh Emma wrote: "Jireh Grace wrote: "Wish the first showing is not on schoolday...

Lol I am literally taking the day off school to see this movie, on ..."

Yeah, Lucky Emma... I've got tons of projects in my school for tons of events this month...

message 32: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma No shit, it's my final year at school. But Thursday the 18th, the day the movie comes out over here, I literally have NOTHING on. It's pretty much the only lazy day for this year. Talk about luck...

message 33: by Jaireh (last edited Sep 06, 2014 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaireh Careful with the word "S"... We are only talking about movie schedules, and I'm only envious with the most of you guys, you can watch The Maze Runner as soon as you want.

message 34: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Um... What?

Kelly Brigid ♡ Uh...I'm confused. O_o

message 36: by Jaireh (last edited Sep 06, 2014 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaireh Nothing... Enjoy Watching!(Envious with you guys >_<)

Kelly Brigid ♡ I JUST SAW THE TRAILER ON TV YESTERDAY AND I WAS FREAKING OUT! XD

Lauren AKA randomreader IT LOOKS EPIC! OMG OMG OMG. FANGIRLING! THREE MORE DAYS TILL IT COMES OUT! YAY YAY YA

message 39: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Not to brag, but 1 DAY FOR ME!!!

Kelly Brigid ♡ 2 more for me. SEPTEMBER 19TH IS SO CLOSE!

message 41: by Majo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Majo Emma wrote: "Did anyone else laugh when Gally pushed Tommy? He flew like 10 meters!"

It did!, In that part of the movie, i burst out a little laugh.

message 42: by Majo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Majo The movie got released in sept. 11 here in Mexico, I have no idea why. but i already saw it and it's really good. They changed a few things, but all the changes are all sooooo well done it's really good. Almost perfect.

message 43: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I've seen it once before and am about to see it twice more today!! I can't get enough :D