What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
This topic is about Priceless
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Supernatural suspense, urban fantasy maybe? Main female character has ability to FIND missing kids using a pic, alive or dead but cant find her missing sister from decades ago. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited May 22, 2018 11:40AM) (new)

Jennifer (jrcreading) | 4 comments Main female character has ability to FIND missing kids using a pic, alive or dead but cant find her missing sister from decades ago, FBI Agent constantly thinks she has something to do with the kids she "finds" Read around 2015

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 856 comments The Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris?https://www.fantasticfiction.com/h/ch...

message 3: by Lou (last edited May 21, 2018 10:47AM) (new)

Lou Rocama | 438 comments No. In Harper Connelly the sister (view spoiler)
Also there aren't any vampires.

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele | 47 comments The Rylee Adamson books by Shannon Mayer? The first one is Priceless.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Jennifer, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please tell us around what year you read the book. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jrcreading) | 4 comments Sorry about that - I updated the original post is that ok?

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jrcreading) | 4 comments Michele wrote: "The Rylee Adamson books by Shannon Mayer? The first one is Priceless."

This is it!! I must have read more books in the series than I remember but this is definitely it!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jrcreading) | 4 comments SOLVED Rylee Adamson Series by Shannon Mayer

Thanks Michele!

message 9: by Michele (new)

Michele | 47 comments Glad to help. Hope you enjoy the reread!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Priceless (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shannon Mayer (other topics)