Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Kara Swynn
This topic is about Kara Swynn
Website for members > Affordable E-book Cover Designs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara Swynn (karaswynn) | 29 comments My goal is to offer professional looking affordable e-book covers for independent authors. Since I am just starting out I am offering custom e-book covers for only $35 US.

Keep in mind that I am not a professional graphic artist. I'm an erotic romance writer with a knack for designing e-book covers.

I use a simple software program to create basic, beautiful and unique covers that adhere to the e-book publishing standards

Take a look at some sample covers I have created on my blog.
http://karascovers.blogspot.ca/

Feel free to contact me via GR if you are interested.

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay Causer (kaycauser) | 18 comments Wow, I really like the steampunk one. It's simple but effective. I feel like so many people are making so much money out of book designs. It's nice to see someone doing it more for the fun of it.

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara Swynn (karaswynn) | 29 comments Thanks so much, Kay. I do find it fun and it gives me a break from my writers block - lol.

message 4: by Kay (new)

Kay Causer (kaycauser) | 18 comments Kara wrote: "Thanks so much, Kay. I do find it fun and it gives me a break from my writers block - lol."

Hi, Kara. I'm so glad I found this thread again. I have a new book coming out soon and wanted to talk to you about maybe doing a cover for me. Send me a PM if you're available

message 5: by Kara (new)

Kara Swynn (karaswynn) | 29 comments That's awesome Kay. I'd love to help you out! :)

Just send me an email with what you're looking for. I can't seem to PM you here for some reason.

karaswynn(at)gmail(dot)com

message 6: by Kara (new)

Kara Swynn (karaswynn) | 29 comments NO LONGER ACCEPTING COVER REQUESTS!

Thanks to all for your requests and support. This has been a wonderful experience for me. However currently I'm too busy with other commitments to continue to take on new cover creations.

All the best,
Kara

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread