Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month > June BOM - Nominations

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Norma Mills | 653 comments Mod
It is that time of the month again!!!! Time to pick a book for the month of June. Whatever book you want to read can be nominated. Something on your shelf for years and you finally want to pick it up? A sequel to another book we have read that you wanted to read but just haven't gotten around to? The only restriction is that I ask you keep it within the BOM guidelines.

Here are the guidelines:
*Please see which books in a series we have started to read and You may nominate the next book in the series.

*If we haven't read the book please nominate the FIRST in the Series. No sense in starting at number 5 when we haven't been introduced to the characters before.

*Please ensure that the book is on the Goodreads Database.

*Please nominate books that have preferably been out for 12 months or more. This is so books might have the chance of being available in the library (we support local libraries so they are our preferred option). And we don't want to be a financial burden after all! But seriously if you want to buy the books that is fine too.

*Please Nominate books that are available in Print format.
any book that is only available as an e-book will be suggested as a buddy read and not be part of the poll.

*We no DO NOT allow Self Nominations From Authors or their Representatives. We have an area Devoted to Author Reads as well as Self Promotion. For more information Please Contact a Moderator.

Thanks!

Kassybetweenpages I'll nominate Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning
it's book two since we read book one in March.

message 3: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Kassy, LOVE IT! Thanks for the Nomination :)

message 4: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

I will nominate something that has been on my TBR list FOREVER.

Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeleine Roux

It looks good and creepy! I need a good creep fest for June!!!

message 5: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (mooturtil) | 1767 comments Mod
bitten by Kelley Armstrong. women of the otherworld #1
I recently found it on my bookshelf when I was doing some rearranging. and well I don't think I've ever actually read it. awesome find too because I have most of the series. ... they were a gift from my father. I got a whole box of random books. it was the best thing I've ever received from my father.

message 6: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Sounds good to me!

message 7: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione or Desire Unchained (Demonica #2) by Larissa Ione , it was May 2013 when Pleasure Unbound was our BOM so maybe need to revisit instead of #2. I've never done a reread but this was a favorite series. I don't know why I haven't reread it but I can hardly remember the books.

message 8: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Amyiw wrote: "Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione or Desire Unchained (Demonica #2) by Larissa Ione, it was May 2013 when Pleasure Unbound was our BOM so maybe need to revisit instead of #2. I've never done a reread but ..."

OMG.. Best. Series. EVER!!!!!!! Good choice Amy!!!!

Voting will be going up this afternoon!

message 9: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Poll is up! Vote! For some reason it will not show up as active... But vote anyway!!! It will show active tomorrow.

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

message 10: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
If you check feature this poll on the group home page, I guess that means group poll home page, because that is where it shows up. I went in and checked it so it shows up now.

message 11: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.