Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General IR Book Discussion > IR romance audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G (new)

G (mistyknight86) | 23 comments I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations on interracial romance audiobooks? I'm going on a road trip and thought it might be a way to keep me alert while driving 10 hours. Thanks!

message 2: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 802 comments Beast By Pepper Pace book 1 in a series/ actually anything written by her is great 👍🏾

message 3: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 802 comments Anything By Jamie Pope is also good.

message 4: by G (new)

G (mistyknight86) | 23 comments Layeshia wrote: "Beast By Pepper Pace book 1 in a series/ actually anything written by her is great 👍🏾"

I actually love Pepper Pace and own this book on my Kindle. It was one of my favorites besides the Wheels of Steel series. I have never read anything by Jamie Pope, I will check her out. Thank you for the suggestions!

message 5: by Tale of M (last edited May 30, 2018 12:17PM) (new)

Tale of M | 5 comments Naked by Megan Hart

Infini by Becca and Krista Ritchie. It's part of a series but you can read it as a stand alone.

An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole

A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner

Everything, Everything and The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. They're both YA and narrated by my favorite voice actress, Bahni Turpin. It's rare to hear a black woman do narration for a black character. I found quite a few IR books by looking at her previous work.

Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever Series by L.V. Lewis is one of my favorites! It's smarter, funnier, and better written than the original 50 Shades series. The narration is really good.

Tethered by L.D. Davis is my all time favorite audiobook. It's a intense slow burn with stellar narration. Highly recommend.

message 6: by G (new)

G (mistyknight86) | 23 comments Thank you Monique! I'm really looking forward to listening to some of these books on my road trip!

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments This discussion had me looking up more I/R Audiobooks and while I was doing some sampling on Audiobook.com Girls you have got to check out the guy who does the audio for one of Delaney Diamonds books The Blind Date (Love Unexpected #1) by Delaney Diamond his name is Michael Pauley I mean wow!

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (erin1969) | 49 comments Monique Waters wrote: "Naked by Megan Hart

Infini by Becca and Krista Ritchie. It's part of a series but you can read it as a stand alone.

An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole

A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Stein..."

I haven't read anything by Stein, but I second the recs for Alyssa Cole, Pepper Pace, LV Lewis, Jamie Pope, and "Tethered."

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 1514 comments Do all of these really have audiobook versions? I've had the damndest time....

message 10: by Tale of M (new)

Tale of M | 5 comments Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva wrote: "Do all of these really have audiobook versions? I've had the damndest time...."
Yes they do! I'm going to compile a least at some point. I know it's hard to find a good IR audiobook.

message 11: by Tale of M (last edited Aug 30, 2018 08:52AM) (new)

Tale of M | 5 comments To add On:

A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole

Sinner by Sierra Simone (The narration for this is so damn good. The male voice over is really sexy)

Ruby Shadow: Born to Darkness by Evangeline Anderson

The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory

Theodora Taylor as quite a few IR audiobooks out.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments I wish someone would upload them on youtube I've found so many audiobooks there to listen to but no I/R :(

message 13: by Tale of M (new)

Tale of M | 5 comments I know Jungle Fever and Exit Strategy are both available in the Audible Romance Package. The first 30 days are free. You can borrow up to 10 books at a time.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments @Tale of M can you tell me more about the audible romance package? I was looking for it but don't think I was looking on the correct website. I know Audible.com you get 1 credit per month that only allows you one book per month I'm like this 10 books at a time package lol...

@Savannah-Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva.... Yaaasss It would be so nice

message 16: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1415 comments ♡Meme♡Reads love♡ wrote: "@Tale of M can you tell me more about the audible romance package? I was looking for it but don't think I was looking on the correct website. I know Audible.com you get 1 credit per month that only..."

It is at audible.com. If you do not see a big splash page for it (a purple 'Romance Lovers' banner) then just click on the 'Browse' button and a menu will pop up. On the right hand side under 'Featured' is the romance package link.

You get the first month for free. Any book that is part of the package has a big purple 'R' on the cover. During your free month you can basically listen to any books in the package for free. If you listen a lot you can really get a lot of books in.

If you are an audible member already and want to keep the package after the first month, then it is 6.99 a month. And you can read as many books in the package as you want. Kinda like kindle unlimited but for audio books.

I had it when it first started and kept the package for about 6 months. I listened to a LOT of books, but I let it lapse because after awhile I don't think they were getting much new content and some authors feels really over-represented and over promoted. But I will say I discovered a lot of new-to-me authors and some good narrators.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments Tina wrote: "♡Meme♡Reads love♡ wrote: "@Tale of M can you tell me more about the audible romance package? I was looking for it but don't think I was looking on the correct website. I know Audible.com you get 1 ..."

Thank you, Tina, so much for this Info. Do they have I/R reads in this package?

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 1514 comments Is it $6.99? I went to the site last week when I first saw the post and thought it said $14.99 but could totally be mistaken. $7 would be a great deal!

message 19: by ♡Meme♡Reads love♡ (last edited Sep 22, 2018 01:27PM) (new)

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva wrote: "Is it $6.99? I went to the site last week when I first saw the post and thought it said $14.99 but could totally be mistaken. $7 would be a great deal!"

Yes, I just got the package It is $6.99 The only thing is I don't see a lot of I/R reads if any but there are some other good stories I can't wait to read and plus the first month is free. :)

message 20: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1415 comments Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva wrote: "Is it $6.99? I went to the site last week when I first saw the post and thought it said $14.99 but could totally be mistaken. $7 would be a great deal!"

It is 14.99 if you do not already have an audible membership. 6.99 if you do.

Yeah, not a ton of IR reads, but it is worth clicking on their Cross-cultural/Interracial category to see what is there.