Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

ALTERNATIVE THINKING BOOKS > FREE Book Promotion for Indie Authors (Indie Author Promotion Club)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tantra (new)

Tantra Bensko (tantrabensko) | 74 comments Hi, Lance,

That looks very helpful, thank you! Am signing up.

message 2: by WILLIAM (new)

WILLIAM George Bryant PHD | 21 comments LanceFleming wrote: "Hello,

Are you an author looking for free promotion? If so then join our 'Indie Author Promotion Club' by signing up below. Your book will be promoted to our growing list of Amazon reviewers as w..."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 3: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 13 comments Hello all. My new book is the first in the Son of the Keeper Series. Sci Fi and Fantasy that's also a bit YA.

Principles of Magic

Principles of Magic (Son of the Keeper #1) by R.S. Merritt

message 4: by Goran (new)

Goran Zivanovic Thanks for the opportunity to promote alternative thinking books. I have two out at the moment that challenges the psyche and both are based on actual events.

Acupuncture of The Mind deals with illusions handed down by a closed society and the push against conformity.

The other one is a very short read of about 5,000 words called Creation is an Allegory, which is an alternative creation story I wrote via an automatic writing experience some years ago.

Acupuncture of The Mind by Goran Zivanovic
Creation is an Allegory by Goran Zivanovic

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Ides | 3 comments Hi Goran,
I snapped up your Creation Allegory. My new novel:White Monkey Chronicles: The Complete Trilogy, also contains an alternate creation myth. My take is that myth-making is the way human consciousness stretches towards the ineffable. When myths get locked into religious orthodoxy, the stretch is no longer happening, and the evolution of human consciousness slows.