Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira → Start Date: August 16th, 2014

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments Feel free to join Kathryn and I as we read Love Letters to the Dead.

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I would love to! I own the book if that's alright?(:

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments Yay! Glad you can join us, Cassie!

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Awesome! So excited.(:

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I have this book on order, so if I get it on time I'll join you. :o)

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments Awesome! Glad you can join us. :)

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments I'll probably start reading this tonight. I have the audio version, so it might take me a few days to finish it.

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I finally got my book but forgot to post it. Is anyone still reading it?

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments I'm still reading it. I have the audio version of it, I haven't read it in a couple day because I had to finish two other books that are due back to the library first.

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's what I've been doing too. It's hard to prioritize sometimes with BR's and library books. I'll see what's do the soonest and maybe I can start this one.

I wonder if Kathryn forgot.

message 11: by cindy ♡ (new)

cindy ♡ | 245 comments I really liked this book :) I hope you all will too!!

message 12: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Kathryn, I was just going to start it either tonight or tomorrow. I just saw that you were scheduled to read this with Megan but hadn't posted, so I thought you'd forgotten.

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan | 3011 comments I'm going to read a couple hours of it tonight. I'm not sure what page I'm on though