Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Elizabeth yes another one

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hi!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Thanks for making it ^^

For the past 20 years, not one single children has been born into this world, not in America, not in China, not anywhere. All the women in the world and infertile and unable to give birth to children. The world is going into a slight panic, nothing close to an zombie invasion of course, but eh government is getting desperate, and there are more reports of rape than ever. Girl A is a young women in her mid twenties, and she is able to bear children. The only women that is able to. Guy A is sent by a small part of the government to take her to a small village and keep her safe, because if the lager government find out that she is able to have children, they will take her and use her to make children.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) No problem! and what character do you want? I honestly don't care which I am.

And I know it's my post on our other new one. But is it yours or mine on 3 and 5?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I have to check that out, but I believe that it is mine (:

And with this one, I actually think that I might do better as the female, if that's okay with you (:

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Fine with me:) And I'll go reply to the one now. I joined a group rp recently and keep getting distracted by it.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You make yours first?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure (: I'll start on her in a moment.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Annaliese Grace Brenan

Date of birth: December 25

Languages: English, Russian (from mother) and Japanese (from father)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance
 photo Short-straight-black-hair_zps387ee280.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue
//Height// 5'2
//Weight// 115 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Zachary Taylor

Appearance:
description

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yes I google Dean :P I'm on season 8 of supernatural. Was watching it on my cousin's Netflix but then they canceled it sadly.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Cas and Crowley are my favorites though.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh they did? O.o Well that sucks. Cas is my baby boy, I love him so much ^^ I don't like Sam though.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Eh, Sam is alright but not my favorite. I love Cas though :D. I wish they'd get Netflix back! I think I was only on episode 10 or something of season 8))

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Oh! Who's your favorite character? Season seven is the one with the levathains right?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Castiel is my favorite, Dean is my second favorite :D And yes, it's the one with the Leviathans.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) What are you thinking of it so far? And I love Bobby too!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I like it a lot :D It's really good. And yeah, Bobby is probably my 3rd favorite haha

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He is awesome ^.^ Season six was my least favorite. And I have a friend who looks exactly like Anna....

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She doesn't watch the show though...but I showed a pic of her to my friends who do and they were all like "Whoa!"

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lol I think we're getting a bit off topic here...

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Should we figure out how to start?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure ^^ I figure we should start with Zack being told about Anna, then meeting her soon after (: Like, he is taken to where she is, told what he is to do, and then meets her right away.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright. Can you play whoever tells him about her?

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) You start please?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure (:

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Here Zachery, take a seat," the government official, Matthew said to the man as he lead him into his small office, taking a seat himself behind his desk. It had taken quite a bit of time to find someone that everyone on his team thought would be good for doing this, and he hoped that this would go rather well. Otherwise, he didn't know who to turn to.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Zach frowned as he took a seat across from the official. Had he done something wrong? He didn't think so, not that he could think of at least Being here was making him nervous. "What is it sir?" He asked, he was sitting up straight on the edge of the seat.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Here the deal Zachery. I, as well as others in my group, have something very important that we want you to do. We think that you are best suitable for this task," Matthew began explaining to him, knowing that this man was probably thinking that he had done something wrong," You're not in trouble, I assure you."

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He relaxed at that last part. That was a relief. "What do you need me to do Sir?" He asked, "I'm ready for anything." If they thought he was the one to do something he just hoped he was up to the job and was ready to prove himself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " You now about the situation that we are in right now. There has not been one child born on this Earth in 20 years. Of course, this is not a good situation to be in, the human race easily could be wiped out," Matthew explained to him, leaning back in his chair.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Yes sir." He said with a nod, frowning a bit. He didn't know what they could do about it though. People had tried to figure out why and no one was able to. The human race was in all likelihood probably going to just die out...

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Well, there is someone. It is a girl, her name is Annaliese. She has not become infertile like all other women, she is able to become pregnant. In fact, she is carrying a child right now," Matthew explained to him, crossing his legs," Now, you're probably wondering what this has to do with you."

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Zachary's eyes had widened as Matthew explained what was going on. "What?" He muttered under his breath. Was it possible? But he nodded at the question. What did this have to do with him? "What do you need me to do sir...."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " There is a small town a little ways from here, near the border to the next state. We want you to take her there and keep her safe, make sure that no one takes her or tries to harm her. If the higher government were to find out about her, they will rape and use her to create children for the rest of her life, and we don't want that to happen to her," Matthew explained, leaning forward.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Zach gave a nod. "Thank you sir. It'd be an honor to protect her. When do I leave? And out of curiosity what made you chose me for the job?" He wanted to do this. Would try his best to make sure she remained safe, she'd be the hope of the world. There were probably better people than him out there.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " We have chosen you out of everyone else because of your intelligence and your skills. You seem very, very trustworthy, and I just wouldn't trust anyone else with this job other than you," Mathew replied with a nod," You will leave tomorrow around lunchtime. A hotel room has been set up for you and her to stay in tonight, so you can get to know each other a bit before you take off."

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Thank you Sir." He said, smiling a bit. He was glad they trusted him enough for something so important. "I won't let you down." He promised. It looked like he'd need to get his things together pretty quickly. He was interested in meeting this girl as well. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Yes. I want you to be very careful with this girl, she is easily frightened by men. I wasn't able to get a lot of her back story other than she didn't have good parents as she grew up, and the reason that she is pregnant now is because she was actually rape multiple times," Matthew explained to him with a saddened expression, getting up from his chair.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Going to bed soon))

Zach was frowning as he explained everything, wincing a bit at the end. This girl wasn't going to trust him at first. Not for a long time. He stood as well. "I'll be careful sir." He said, nervous but ready to do this.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Yeah, me too (: This is probably my last post. ))

Matthew nodded and went over to him, placing his hand on his shoulder.
" I believe that you will be," he said, removing his hand after a moment," Now, would you like to meet her?"

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Night then!))

"Yes sir." He said with a nod. "Seeing me a bit before tonight might help a bit." He hoped so at least. He really didn't want to scare her too badly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Okay, this is my last post haha Good night ^^ ))

" I agree," Matthew replied, heading towards the door," Follow me." He exited the room, making sure Zachery was following behind him, and he lead him through the hallway until he came to a wooden door. Knocking first, he opened the door afterwards and stepped inside.

Annaliese looked up when she heard the knock, knowing who Matthew was, but tensing as she saw the other man. She was sitting in the chair with a book opened in front of her wearing a sweater and jeans. Her eyes didn't leave this man's face the entire time when he first came in.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Zach gave her a small smile when he walked in the room with Matthew. "Hello. Annaliese right? My name is Zachery, I've been assigned to protect you." He was trying not to scare her, hoping he wasn't too badly.

« previous 1