What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy (not romance): Werewolf heroine captured by villain, King Arthur references, fairly modern time period, U.S. rural woods with cave.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby | 214 comments I read this book in 2015 or 2016. It was maybe book 3 or 4 in one of those long series of supernatural stuff. The heroine is a werewolf captured by the enemy. During this book, we see very few of her pack, but her husband and the rest of the pack seem to have been introduced in an earlier book. There is a reference to a werewolf being in King Arthur's group of knights. I believe the author is a well-known oft-published fantasy writer in the modern romance/supernatural genre. I'm open to suggestions! I'm fairly confident I would recognize the title and a brief synopsis. Thank you!

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 21, 2018 07:36PM) (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Something from the Mageverse series by Angela Knight?

Abby, what's the time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby | 214 comments Kris, the time period is fairly modern, I'm a little foggy about location but I'm pretty sure it takes place in the U.S. Most of it occurs in rural woods settings and a cave. I saw that Angela Knight uses some Arthurian elements, but none of those books sounded familiar. The book I read was more fantasy than romance or erotica. I don't believe there was really any romance.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 26, 2018 10:22AM) (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
I added more plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40689 comments Mod
Abby, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Angela Knight (other topics)