Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ {Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ RP} discussion

☠ Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ☠ > Pʟᴏᴛ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

{To be added, later..}

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I seriously have no idea what the plot is going to be, so if anyone has any ideas, post them here, please :P

I'm thinking maybe the government invented this disease or virus or whatever you want to call it and it turned the dead like this and they did it to wipe out some of the population, but then it got out of control and too much of the population was going down, and the Zombie Population was increasing too much, but they couldn't do anything to stop it because it was too late(DUN DUN DUNNN)and that's all i've got ._. It sucks but I DON'T KNOW *faints dramatically*

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 59 comments My idea:

There was an alien invasion. The aliens started war with the humans. After lots of chemical war, both humans and aliens were turned into zombies/walkers. The sole surviving government (The USA) built a fort where only the upperclassmen could live. Everyone else lives in a sprawling town called New Town (:P) Walkers surround them everyday, limiting their opportunities to hunt for food.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*Claps*

Nice xD I'll probably have a poll on this once we get more members and some more ideas :P

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 59 comments Anyone have any ideas?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*Looks around*

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- The government has been trying to find a way to prolong life for Years. We all know this. No one wants to die when they get old, we all hope to keep living, because so many are terrified of what happens after. It started by trying to keep people who were brain dead alive as long as possible, and eventually restart the brain. (They are actually literally doing this in England right now. They managed to basically 'resurrect a dead man, but he's a couch potato. The brain functions but he's otherwise totally dead. It's kind of...creepy) Finally, finally, after many years of hard work, they developed a serum to stop death, to prolong the living. Immediately, it was distributed to hospital in every single country.
But, what they failed to do was wait long enough to see how the serum progressed. As people of all ages, the elderly close to death, cancer patients with no chance of survival, comatose patients who wouldn't wake up, all started taking the disease, it seemed, at first, a miracle.
At first.
It took a month. A month for the first little girl who had just started growing her hair back from lack of kemo to bite her nurse. The girl was young so she was just lectured, told biting was bad. The nurse cleaned the bite, bandaged it, and thought nothing else. Soon, every patient who had received the serum started biting. The old, the young, the middle aged. And those who were bite grew deathly sick. Those who did the biting seemed to gain a burst of strength. Seemingly caused by the serum. They started being released from the hospitals, where they kept biting everyone they could find.
Those who were bitten started to die, or at least appear dead. Their bodies would shut down, all except for the most instinctual corner of their brain: hunt. Find food. Kill. Eat. As their bodies wasted away into the disgusting figure of a zombie we know today, they began to hunt. With every person they bit or ate, the zombie grew stronger, if only momentarily. It was hard for anyone to kill a zombie who had just fed, at least without proper weapons.
As for those who had received the serum...well, most people have just learned to run from them. They look...almost human. Almost, except their skin is an ashen gray. Their eyes have sunk back in their sockets. They appear weak and frail. Appearances can be so, so deceiving. They are the strongest of them all. And with every bite, they become stronger.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow o________________o *Wild applause*

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- *blushes* aww, thanks love >.<

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No I want to play a zombie game :( and I am a work

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, I love choice games!

message 14: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Remember though!! When you finish part III it costs....BUT, it's free in the app store and I got it on my Kindle Fire, so maybe you should just get the app.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually have other games by them, on my kindle, I haven't gotten to this one yet :P

message 16: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) oh cool.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 59 comments Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "The government has been trying to find a way to prolong life for Years. We all know this. No one wants to die when they get old, we all hope to keep living, because so many are terrified of what ha..."

o.o Amazing!

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- aww thanks =>.<=

message 19: by Nathan (new)

Nathan  (NastyNate445) | 11 comments Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "The government has been trying to find a way to prolong life for Years. We all know this. No one wants to die when they get old, we all hope to keep living, because so many are terrified of what ha..."

dang

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- thanks ((: you guys are seriously making me blush.. >.<

message 21: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 22 comments Mod
WHOA that's awesome, that should be the actual plot

Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ {Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ RP}

unread topics | mark unread