Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Final draft -- Dark Romance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Martin | 82 comments I'm looking for betas to review the last draft of my ms before it goes in for a final edit. It should be ready in a couple of days. (About 99k words.)

*Intended for readers who enjoy dark romances or potentially being pushed past their comfort zone.

This ms is centered around a heroine who’s willing to do anything to find her missing sister—even if it means giving herself to a corrupt group of brothers who were likely behind her sister’s disappearance. Primarily a romance featuring a twisted kind of love between the heroine and a man who kills as a form of revenge, there’s also suspense, a fight for survival, and an emotional journey of self-discovery between both main characters that plays on the darker sides of human nature.

Please feel free to comment below or email me directly at officialtlmartin@gmail.com. Thank you! :)

message 2: by John (new)

John Jeng | 12 comments T.L. wrote: "I'm looking for betas to review the last draft of my ms before it goes in for a final edit. It should be ready in a couple of days. (About 99k words.)

*Intended for readers who enjoy dark romances..."

I'll do it if you're willing to swap. I have 10 betas on a dark adult novel, ~134k

message 3: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Martin | 82 comments I would ordinarily be happy to do a swap, but unfortunately I just don't have time for one in my schedule at the moment :( Sorry. Thanks for reaching out though, and I hope you find someone!

message 4: by John (new)

John Jeng | 12 comments oh i see, no worries!

message 5: by Solace (new)

Solace Nightshade (solcacenightshade) | 16 comments I would love to check it out! you can email me at brittanymakrush@gmail.com

message 6: by T.L. (last edited May 22, 2018 05:29PM) (new)

T.L. Martin | 82 comments Thanks, Anastacia! Will email you in a little bit :)

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin | 7 comments I'm interested in reading! If you are still looking for readers feel free to email me at eemelloy@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 8: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Martin | 82 comments Thanks, Erin! Will email you :)