What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy, about a Woman Who was Turned into something supernatural (Shadow something). Thought she's the Last of her kind and there's are no other supernatural beings

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalia (new)

Natalia Stolarz | 9 comments I read this book somewhere berween 2011-2014. It was about a woman turned into something supernatural (something to do with shadows if i remember correctly). She worked as a bartender (I think) and thought she was the only supernatural beeong out there. The man who turbed her told her he was the last of his kind, then something happened and he left her/died. There was a lot of bitterness in her when she thought about him, like he cheated on her or lied about something. Afger the book starts she finds out there's a lot of supernatural beings and her boss (who is into her) is a djin. She then discoveres that there are otjer creatures like her, and the man who turned her is the son of their leader and wants to kill his father (not sure about the killing part). She has to learn swordfighting, and the guy who teches her doesn't like her at the beginning. That's all I remeber. I think the cover had a woman on it stanfing on a ledge, but I'm not sure about that. I hope it's ebougj information :)

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (romance_luver) | 57 comments Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla - Vanessa's suggestion

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40674 comments Mod
Vampirabella, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shaedes of Gray (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amanda Bonilla (other topics)