Trapped in the Dimensions | RP discussion

[ LOVE DIMENSION ] > Castle of Love

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 68 comments Mod
Jules walked down the palace steps, a hand resting on her swollen belly. Tristan followed, hovering nervously over her shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, "You don't need anything?" She laughed. "I'm fine! I know the baby is due in a few weeks, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a nice stroll!" He smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss before going back to his work.

message 2: by Adeline (new)

Jules watched as he walked away and then finished her decent down the steps. She went to the gardens and sat down on a bench in the shade and hummed softly. She couldn't remember the name of the song, just the melody.

message 3: by Adeline (new)

Tristan sat down in his throne and began the daily talks with the villagers. He listened patiently and explained things to them the best he could. He ordered the kitchen staff set up a large table full of food for those in line.

Jules stood and walked over to the rose beds. She kneeled down and looked at them. They swayed in a gentle breeze, and she tilted her head and closed her eyes toward it.

message 4: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((I would rp but my character in L/D is in another rp, sorry ): ))

message 5: by Cameron, :) (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 165 comments Mod
(( I can rp))
((Today only for a little bit, I won’t really get to go back on goodreads until Friday))

message 6: by Adeline (new)

She stood again and went to the stables. "Hello Loveday," she said, petting her pegasus on her silky nose. "Let's go for a fly, shall we?" Loveday neighed happily. Storm looked at them, wanting to come to. She saddled Loveday and they took off in the air, heading for the town.

message 7: by Adeline (new)

Tristan sighed. More complaints about televisions and lights not working; street lamps shattering. He didn't know what to make of it, but he had a feeling it all revolved around one person- Crystal Myers.

message 8: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

dashofmagic | 249 comments Mod
((Alexis has Lisa sent you the message))

message 9: by Adeline (new)

((I don't think I got a message, lemmie check))

message 10: by Adeline (new)

((Nope, no message. What's it for?))

message 11: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((Okay so our charries who are the rulers of the D/D Are planning to have a meeting with all of the dimension leaders about Crystal Myers))

message 12: by Adeline (new)

((Okay, cool. So how are they gonna do that?))

message 13: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((I think we are going to meet in the D/D, so just pretend you got a letter or something from them, delivered by a guard))

message 14: by Adeline (new)

((Okay. I gtg now, but I will do that later.))

message 15: by Adeline (new)

Jules turned Loveday around when she heard a horn sound from the castle. Tristan met her on the palace steps, a letter in hand. "The rulers from the Death Dimesion sent out a letter calling for us to go and meet them. It's about Crysal Myers." Jules blanched when she heard that. "I suppose we better go then." They made preprations right away and were ready to leave in an hour.