What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Hero (billionaire) meets girl at her mother's funeral, mother was mistress of hero's family member.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cks (new)

Cks | 4 comments Hi

I am looking for a book i read few months back. I forgot about author and title.

Strory goes like hero (billionaire) meets girl at her mothers funeral. Her mother was mistress of boy family member not sure if it was uncle or father. They spend night together girl says she was virgin but boy doubted her and she leaves island. Boy talks to his mother abt this and regrets later on. Girl got pregnant and she has some heath issue. She calls hero and inform abt baby. He takes full responsibility for baby and ask her to marry. She wasnt sure so she denied. In the end she says yes

I am not surd if this is mills and boon novel of not

Please help

message 2: by Gloria (new)

Gloria | 38 comments I read a book similar to this years ago (can't remember the name either apologies) however for some reason I seem to think it was set either in Australia or New Zealand so perhaps that might help you if you search the Aussie authors

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby | 214 comments Try posting a few details about your book in the title of your post. It will help people who know your book to look further if it sounds like something they've read. Just put in your first sentence: "Billionaire Hero Meets Girl at Her Mother's Funeral."

message 4: by Kryscole (new)

Kryscole | 5 comments I think I know this one, it's The Greek's Innocent Virgin

message 5: by Kris (last edited May 21, 2018 05:07AM) (new)

Kris | 36638 comments Mod
The Greek's Innocent Virgin by Lucy Monroe - Kryscole's suggestion

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Cks, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Greek's Innocent Virgin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lucy Monroe (other topics)