[ INFORMATION ] > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cameron, :) (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 165 comments Mod
Here is where all announcements for the group will go

message 2: by Cameron, :) (new)

I would perfer you to be a moderator to post here, but if your not it’s ok. Make sure to check this discussion every once in a while though.

message 3: by Cameron, :) (new)

Please message me in the Chat discussion if you want your own folder for your characters!

message 4: by Cameron, :) (new)

I’m only allowing two more moderators, so if your interested than answer the following questions

What will you do once you’re moderator?
Why do you think you’ll be a good moderator?
What rules do you think should be added?

message 5: by Cameron, :) (new)

I commented this in the Castle of Death discussion...

((Okay so once all of the queens and kings meet they’ll pretty much form a plan to get rid of Crystal, little do they realize that crystal has fooled some of the people from every dimension into thinking she was the better side to be on. There are 3 wars in all (I don’t know what to call them yet) Crystal wins the first two and you guys win the last one. I will think of more later........ and I just realized that I should have written this on the chit chat page so can you guys plllllzzz spread the news?))

Crystal Myers is the sister of the Death dimension queen. She left the family to take over the dimensions, but was killed by her own sister. She has risen back from the dead and those were the plans i have for her in the future