Roleplay About Anything discussion

Superhero Places > London

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | Nightfire flew around, surveying the city.

dashofmagic | Chaos was sitting on the ledge of her apartment building, watching Nightfire carefully. She doubted he noticed her because one, she was in civilian form, and two she was reading a book. But that didn’t mean she didn’t watch him carefully, waiting for the right moment.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | He landed on the roof of an apartment complex. Nightfire looked around, seeing a civilian reading a book. Nothing out of the norm... he thought to himself.

dashofmagic | She looked up, nearly jumping out of her skin as she saw him. She stared with her mouth open, nearly dropping her book.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | "Are you okay mam?" Nightfire asked, seeing the civilian drop her book. He was using a voice disguiser, making his voice an octave lower than normal.

dashofmagic | “I’m fine, you just surprised me” she said, turning her gaze away from him and going back to her book.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | "Okay." Nightfire turned his back to the civilian, and walked towards the edge of the roof.

dashofmagic | Very discreetly, she made a small brick appear under his foot so he would hopefully trip over the building.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | Nightfire tripped as a brick suddenly appeared under his foot. "Woah!" He fell off the roof, surprised, and was very close to hitting the ground before flying up back to the roof. All that was bruised was his ego, thankfully.

dashofmagic | Sighing, she walked back inside. Shutting the door, she went downstairs and snuck into the back alley, transforming into Chaos before flying up to the top of the building.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | Nightfire whipped around when he heard a noise behind him.

dashofmagic | Chaos darted back, just below the surface of the wall.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | "Hmm...I wonder what that was." Nightfire turned back around to survey the city.

dashofmagic | She let out a breath. Too close, way too close. She had a plan, but there was still a large possibility it wouldn’t work. Nightfire was moving too quickly still, and she had to get him in one spot. Down below, there were many people walking the streets. Copying the red van, she made one appear above the street, letting it drop over the people.

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | He saw a red van appear and fall towards innocent people! Nightfire flew towards the van, catching it just before it hit the people. The people cheered and thank him. "I'm just doing my duty." He flashed his brilliant smile, and set the van down on the street away from the people.

dashofmagic | Chaos grinned, watching him touch ground for just a moment, she disappeared the van and made iron bars appear around everyone’s favorite hero, making a cage of sorts. She flew down next to it, grinning

message 2: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Nightfire glared at Chaos. "And who do you think you are?"

message 3: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 1148 comments Mod
“Do you not know who I am?” She said, faking shock. “I’m almost insulted. Almost.” She cocked her head. “You must be new to not know who I am”

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 1465 comments Mod
((Woah Dash. This looks familiar XD))

message 5: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Well you must be new to not know what I'm capable of." He put his hands on two of the bars and pushed them apart. They bent like tin foil, and Nightfire stepped out.

message 6: by dashofmagic (new)

((I’m sorry, they are literally the same person except not really. Wait, they kinda are...I really just don’t know. XD don’t worry Lisa, original Asterin will always have a place in my heart just for her. Each of my three ASTERINS have their own special place))

“Wow. Surprise surprise, he’s strong. Amazing, ten out of ten stars.” She said sarcastically, waving a hand through the air.

message 7: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Well you never told me who you are." Nightfire smirked.

message 8: by dashofmagic (new)

“I have no reason to” She rolled her eyes again. He was just another arrogant superhero, same as always. She’d give him a month, maybe two.

message 9: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Yes you do. You attempted to trap me so I have a right to know who you are."

message 10: by dashofmagic (new)

“That gives you no right, and even if it did I’m still not telling you” she countered

message 11: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Just tell me. I like to know my enemies."

message 12: by dashofmagic (new)

“Find out yourself, it shouldn’t be too hard around here” she said, saving up her energy for something big.

message 13: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Fine." He flew off towards the police station, intending to find some answers.

message 14: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments ((Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash))

message 15: by dashofmagic (new)

((One sec))

message 16: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments ((kk))

message 17: by dashofmagic (new)

“Bye!” She waved teasingly, watching the tiny tracker flash on his back. She left in the direction of Big Ben with a smile on her face.

message 18: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Nightfire headed to the police station, asked some questions, and got some answers. He found out that the villain was Chaos, and every other vigilante had been defeated by her.

message 19: by dashofmagic (new)

Chaos scaled the inside of the clock tower easily, leaning against the upper rafters. She took a bite out of a chocolate bar and checked the tracker. He probably knew who she was by now since he was at the station.

message 20: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Finally, it was dawn, and Nightfire headed back for his apartment. Now his alter ego, Chris Mayes, he put his suit away in the secret cave under his apartment. Chris entered his apartment, throwing on a spare t-shirt from his room.

message 21: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin de-materialized her suit,watching it form into a tattoo on her wrist. Rappelling down from the tower, she left discreetly for work.

message 22: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Chris sat down at his desk, flipping through a few files. He ran a hand through his hair, and sighed. It was going to be a long day.

message 23: by dashofmagic (new)

Running to the restaurant she worked at as a waitress,she sped in quickly, pretending she had been there all morning. She went into the back to see if the chef needed any help before setting tables.

message 24: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Many hours and 5 cups of coffee later, Chris had been through all the files and emailed his boss the evidence needed to prove the cases. Since he was a C.S.I, he was awaiting a call from the police station for him to come and gather evidence from a crime scene.

message 25: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin was almost done with her shift, two more hours of misery until she could do something that she enjoyed more. She spent the later hours in the evening picking up pocket money or running ‘errends’ That included pickpocketing, lock picking, dealing with the gangs and stealing things back. It was nice because usually, the heroes weren’t out yet. Two more hours....

message 26: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments He finally got the call, so he gathered his stuff and headed down to the crime scene. A gang leader had been murdered, and there was evidence that the killer had not used a gun, and there was more than one of them.

message 27: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin’s shift finally finished, and she was quite curious to head down to a crime scene, quite nearby where a gang leader that she had worked with had been killed. She walked, and got there quickly, not surprised to see a crowd.

message 28: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments While the police force was keeping the crowd back, Chris got to work. He carefully inspected the ground around the victim, seeing scuff marks, which meant there had been a struggle. As he inspected the man's body, he found no puncture wounds. Strange. he thought. He used his supplies to get some genetic material from the killer off the man's body along with some fingerprints.

message 29: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin easily snuck past the police and approached a man who was examining Jaeson. “It’s strange, isn’t it?” She said quietly, crouching down next to him.

message 30: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Chris jumped, startled by the pretty lady crouching next to him. "Ma'am, you know you're not supposed to be back here." He said. "And yes, this is very strange." He instantly felt at ease around the woman.

message 31: by dashofmagic (new)

“Oh really? For all you know, I could be in the CIA” she said, her eyes fixed on the wall. “Weird that there is blood but no wounds. Could have been on the attacker.” She paused to look at him. “Choked maybe?”

message 32: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "No, there are no hand marks around our victim's throat. I have a feeling it has more to do with supernatural powers." He explained. Then out of the blue, he asked, "Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight maybe?"

message 33: by dashofmagic (new)

“You don’t think it could be the super Villain? Chaos, right?” Asterin said in surprise. Hearing the second part she blanched. “M-me? Okay, I mean, I guess so, that would be great” the corners of her mouth lifted up as she looked at him. Why did she say yes? How stupid was she?!

message 34: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Great! I am finished here so all I need to do is go change, then I'll meet you...." Chris grinned. "Where exactly do you want to eat?"

message 35: by dashofmagic (new)

“I’ll change too...and I don’t have a preference” she smiled lightly at him.

message 36: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "How about....Olive Garden?"

((random thoughts XD))

message 37: by dashofmagic (new)

“I’ve never been” she said, excitedly. “When should we meet? An hour?” She asked

message 38: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Sure!" He said excitedly.

message 39: by dashofmagic (new)

With a nod, she turned and headed back towards the clock tower.

message 40: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Chris stopped by his house and changed into a polo shirt and khaki shorts. He headed to Olive Garden, awaiting Asterin.

message 41: by dashofmagic (new)

She changed into a black dress and arrived right after Chris. She waved, walking over.

message 42: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Hello." He held open the door for her and followed her in.

message 43: by dashofmagic (new)

With a smile, she walked in. “A table for two please” she said to the waitress.

message 44: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments Chris followed her, grinning to himself.

message 45: by dashofmagic (new)

She sat down at the table next to the window, smiling back at him.

message 46: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "So." He said, starting a friendly conversation. "What do you do for a living?"

message 47: by dashofmagic (new)

Everything was fine. She was a great liar, and she would have no trouble lying to him. “I’m an editor for YA and Adult books” she told him, “what about you?”

message 48: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "I'm a C.S.I for the police, as you saw."

message 49: by dashofmagic (new)

“That’s so cool. If I had a different job, that would be it” she said with a smile.

message 50: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 374 comments "Yeah, It is a pretty fun job. Unless there is no crime scenes for days. That's when it gets really boring."

« previous 1