Trapped in the Dimensions | RP discussion

[ ELECTRIC DIMENSION ] > The Shocking River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cameron, :) (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson rubbed Harris’s belly and layed back on a tree staring at a river. He had to stop relaxing for a second because the tree gave him a shock

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot was walking around bored. His sister was at their little home. He saw someone lay against a tree and get shocked. "Ow, hate when that happens." He smacked his forehead. "Didn't mean to say that...crap. I'm still talking. I need to shut up. I'm leaving."

message 4: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson looked at where the voice came from. It was another boy! He didn’t have many people to talk to besides his dog who wasn’t a person.
“Hey!” He waved awkwardly at the boy. “Over here!”

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Eliot was walking back when the boy yelled out to him. "Double crap.' He couldn't just ignore the guy. He turned and walked to the boy. "Hi, I'm Elliot."

message 6: by Cameron, :) (new)

“Hi I’m Jackson!” He gave Elliot a warm smile. “This is my dog, Harris!” The dog barked and wagged his tail

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He laughed, this guy was really happy for some reason. "Hi Jackson. Harris." He bent down and pet him.

message 8: by Cameron, :) (new)

All of a sudden a giant surge of lightning struck out of the river “LOOK OUT!” Jack yelled. He pushed Elliot to the side, the lightning hit the tree. The tree began to fall but luckily Harris and Jackson moved out of the way quick enough.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot fell with a grunt. "Ow!" He saw the tree fall. "Wow, that hasn't happened to me yet. Are you okay?" He asked Jackson.

message 10: by Cameron, :) (new)

“Yeah,” he dusted off his pants and picked up Harris. “Happens all the time down in the east side of the dimension where I live. You look like you come from the north, do you?”

message 11: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He nodded, "yeah. It's safer over there." Elliot stood up and rubbed his leg. "Any family?"

message 12: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson felt as if he had just been punched in the stomach, but he quickly changed his mood in hopes that Elliot didn’t notice. It wasn’t like this boy would know about his grandparents. “Nope, just me and Harris for life.”

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Oh," he looked down. "Sorry." Elliot felt like an idiot, most of the people here lost their family. He got lucky.

message 14: by Cameron, :) (new)

“It’s okay. Anyway what’s your weapon?”

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "My weapon..." He honestly couldn't remember. He rarely uses it. "Don't remember, it'll come to me though. What's yours?"

message 16: by Cameron, :) (new)

“I got a shield that can cause creatures not to do harm for a short period of time.” He was very proud.

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That's cool. A gun! That's what I have. It paralyzes monsters for a coupe of minutes." He said remembering.

message 18: by Cameron, :) (new)

“Wow that’s so cool! At least you can hurt bad guys, I can only defend.”

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah, but yours is still cool." He said.

message 20: by Cameron, :) (new)

“Let me show you my house!” He said excitedly. He needed a best friend. “Come on! Race ya!” He ran with Harris leading the way

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He laughed, "I can't race you if I don't know where I running to." Elliot just followed him since he didn't seem to hear.

message 22: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson’s heart was pounding but he didn’t care, they finally reached a cave. The entrance was covered with dangling vines coming from the top of the cave. “Welcome to home!” He picked up Harris and pushed aside the vines, he disappeared behind them.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot finally stopped out of breath. "Wow, far away...from the...river." He gasped out. He followed him in.

message 24: by Cameron, :) (new)

Inside were a bunch of neon lights and pictures of abstract paintings. There were sticky notes in random places and quotes of famous authors on the walls. There was a one of a kind diamond TV and a blue couch. A mini fridge sat in the far corner and rappers surrounded it. There was also a small bucket in the corner with strange fish inside. Jackson began to adjust the security cameras that filmed the outside of the cave

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot looked around, "wow. Cool place. How'd you get all of this?" He barely had anything. Just a couch, which his sister slept on, so he had to sleep o the floor. A radio and a rug. That was it.

message 26: by Cameron, :) (last edited May 20, 2018 04:27PM) (new)

“I managed to get some things from yard sales down south and the rest is from buying stuff from the E store. You can come over whenever. As you can see I’m not one to go by the rule ‘stranger danger’.”

message 27: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He laughed, "yeah. Taking a guy you just met to your place is pretty dangerous." Elliot sat down and saw Harris walk over to him, he pet him. "I could steal your stuff for all you know."

message 28: by Cameron, :) (new)

“Yup!” Jackson made a shiner white smile and then took out two sodas from the kitchen

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "What?" He was surprised that Jackson didn't care. "You're just going to ignore that. Okay."

message 30: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson sat on the couch and passed Elliot a soda. He didn't think this guy would steal and even if he did, he would be struck by an electric charge 5 times stronger than lightning. Something he had been working on for a while

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Thanks." He said taking the soda. He drank it in seconds. "That was good." Elliot sighed and blushed a little. "Sorry, I was thirsty." He hadn't had soda in a while too.

message 32: by Cameron, :) (new)

Alexander smiled. "you think THAT was fast? I finished the momen i sat down!"

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You did? Let me see." He said not believing him.

message 34: by Cameron, :) (new)

Alexander held his open can upside down for proof then showed him the inside. "see? I don't lie." He crushed the can and threw it perfectly in the trashcan near the entrance

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "How? You opened it like two seconds ago." He said amazed.

message 36: by Cameron, :) (new)

"I got SKILLZZZ." he touched his tongue then his shoulder then made a hissing sound pretending to be on fire.

message 37: by Cameron, :) (new)

((gtg sry!))

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((oki))

Elliot laughed, "that was so corny Jack."

message 39: by Cameron, :) (new)

He laughed then suddenly it came to him. The control force, the one that causes random electric dimension people to do things they don't want to do. He tried to take control of his body but it didnt work. "GET OUT ELLIOT!" He grabbed Elliot by the arm and pushed him out of his cave. "AND STAY OUT!" He didn't know what he was doing, but he couldn't do anything about it.

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot felt hurt. He thought that he wanted to be his friend. He fell on his hand and it was bleeding. "Ow!" He stood up and looked down holding back tears. He ran, going back to his pitiful house. Elliot was confused, Jack seemed really nice two seconds ago. What did he do wrong?

message 41: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson tried his best to fight it but he couldn’t do anything. He hated the electric dimension. He hated it all. All he wanted to do was go back home, have a friend, be with his grandpa and Harris. He started to spin around the room, it got to the point where he got so dizzy that he banged his head on the table and blacked out.

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Elliot was walking home, tears escaped and fell down his cheek. Why was he crying? It's not like he knew the guy hat well...but he felt like a friend. Elliot turned around, should he go back? He nodded and walked back to Jack's place to see what happened.

message 43: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson was surrounded by black, but he felt so awake. He stood up trying to see through the cold empty black. He felt a cold wind on his neck and a low soft voice came from behind him. Jackson it’s me. Jackson turned around to see a tall women with long blue and white hair. She had pale, pale skin and cold shadowy eyes.
I’m back

Jackson woke up with a start. Was it all a dream?

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Eliot wiped the tears away, his eyes red and puffy, and knocked on the rock. Since the door isn't really knock able. "Jack? Are you there? I know you probably don't want me here. But can we talk?" He asked looking down at his bloody hand.

message 45: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson’s shirt was stuck to his back. Was he sweating? Why did the name crystal suddenly pop into his head? What was that banging sound outside? He got up and sat on the couch. It took him a while to figure out someone was outside waiting for him. He pushed aside the vines to see Elliot. He was really surprised. Why would he want to come back?

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Eliot jumped a little. "Jack!" He hugged him then stepped back embarrassed, "sorry. It's just that I've been out here for a long time. I didn't know if you were even here and I didn't want to snoop. I've been knocking. What happened? Do you want me to leave?" He said in a rush.

message 47: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jackson felt like he was going to faint. “No, come...in the....crystal...black...come in...come...I’m back.....Myers crystal....”

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "What? Crystal? What are you talking about?" Jack looked like he was about to faint. Elliot walked in and led Jack to the couch.

message 49: by Cameron, :) (new)

Jack sat down. “I blacked out after the control force left my body. There was some women in my dream. She knows my name. She says that she’s back. I think her name is Myers Crystal or Crystal Myers? I don’t know. All I know is that she’s bad news bro.” He whistled for Harris and then buried his head in his fur

message 50: by Cameron, :) (new)

((See you tomorrow!:) ))

« previous 1 3