Trapped in the Dimensions | RP discussion

[ DEATH DIMENSION ] > Castle of Death

Comments Showing 1-50 of 311 (311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

dashofmagic | 249 comments Mod

message 2: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Celaena was sitting in the throne room, leaning against her throne lazily. Having nothing to do, she flipped a dagger over and over in her hand, a sly smile across her face.

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) George walked in, "Celaena, why must you throw that horrid dagger around?" He may not show it but he worries that she might hurt herself.

message 4: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Looking up at him she answered calmly. “Why not? I had nothing better to do and it’s not like I’m going to hurt myself. Besides if someone attacked wouldn’t you rather have me have my daggers?” It wasn’t the nicest answer but there was no anger in it as she looked at him.

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He sighed, "you could do something less dangerous. That's why we have guards." George pointed at the guards at the doors. "So you wouldn't need to protect us."

message 6: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“True, But then I feel helpless” Celaena said the dagger back into her boot. “Well now you’re here so I’ll stop, better?” She tilted her head.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He nodded, "much better. How long have you been doing that?" He asked walking to her.

message 8: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She paused, thinking. “Only an hour or so, I got a little lost in my thoughts” she admitted

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Okay," he smiled a little. He rarely smiles and when he does it's only with her. No one sees him happy. "How has your day been?"

message 10: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She let her cold mask fall and returned his smile brightly. Well, brightly on her standards. “It’s gone well, Akiva and I walked outside for a long time and we had lunch and now I’m here. What about you?”

message 11: by Arthur (last edited May 20, 2018 12:50PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He deflated, "horrible. Some guards came up to me asking for a raise. Don't they understand that don't even get paid?" George leaned against the wall next to her. "How's Akiva? Haven't seen that little rascal in a while."

message 12: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She rolled her eyes. “Idiots. They’re lucky that they’re still alive, be thankful for that. He’s good. A little lonely, but good. I honestly think he likes you better, his eyes light up every time I say your name” Noticing his deflation, she put her hand over his.

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) His smile widened. "I knew it. It's because I'm more lovable. You always have that dagger, it's scary." He said. George turned his hand so that their fingers were intertwined. "I need to visit him more. I just don't have time."

message 14: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I have four of them. And most people find your staff to be scary” she pointed out. “You do need to visit him. And make time, you’re in charge, after all” she pointed out.

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "The guards are supposed to be scary." He looked down at her, "I guess. I have to do crap I don't want to. I'll cancel everything tomorrow and play with him the whole day."

message 16: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She laughed. “You should do that. Or I could help out and do some of your work”

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He grinned, he loved it when she laughed. "Would you? I'm sick of it." he said hope in his eyes.

message 18: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“Gladly, anything for you” She teased, not breaking his gaze.

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Thank you." He squeezed her hand gratefully and pecked her on the cheek. He refused to show anything more then that in public. People would think he was soft. "Do you anything to do right now?"

message 20: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I don’t mind at all” she said honestly. “No, I have nothing at all to do. Why?” Celaena answered his question, tilting her head slightly.

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I want to take you somewhere." He helped her out of the chair. "It's top secret."

message 22: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“Top secret huh?” She raised an eyebrow, her purple eyes searching his face for a clue.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He laughed, "you won't figure it out until we get there. Come on." He led her to the back of the castle.

message 24: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Shaking her head, she followed him to the back of the castle. “I’ve never been here”

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Really? You live here!" He said loose now that no one was around. "You had to have seen this place at least once."

message 26: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I usually stay to the front of the castle” she shrugged. “I’ve never been down this hallway at least” she smiled

message 27: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That's strange." He opened the door to the backyard revealing fairy lights all over the bushed and trees. There was a little pool in the side and a table with lunch on it. "Do you like it?"

message 28: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Her mouth fell open, but she closed it after a bit, not one to keep her emotions too vulnerable. “George....I love it!” she said, looking up at the light in excitement.

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He smiled, "good. Worked all night on it because the idiot guards didn't know how to work the lights."

message 30: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She burst into laughter at that. “I still can’t belive you did this...that explains where you were. I forgive you” she said, hugging him, a rare thing from her.

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He hugged her back savoring it. "You were mad at me?" He asked squeezing her. He didn't notice. She might have been a little cold but he thought it was because of the guards.

message 32: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“Me? Mad at you? Not possible. I was just...........worried” she finished quietly, not letting go.

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Worried? About what?" He pulled back looking down at her. Nothing could have happened.

message 34: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I don’t know, I just didn’t know where you were and I couldn’t find you anywhere and I was just worried” she said, looking everywhere but him.

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He lifted her chin. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not just gonna vanish."

message 36: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I know” she sighed, feeling like a child. “I’m sorry”

message 37: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You don't have to be sorry Cel." He smiled and led her to the table. He pulled the chair waiting for her to sit.

message 38: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

She sat down, a smile coming back to her face. “Thanks” She said

message 39: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Well I actually had fun doing all of this." He said sitting in his own chair.

message 40: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“That’s good, otherwise it wouldn’t be worth it!” She said

message 41: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He nodded, "I had the most fun with the lights. If you look closely you could see it spells out your name."

message 42: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“No it-“ she paused, looking closer. “I can’t belive you. That is so, so cool” she shook her head in disbelief.

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah, I was about to give up but I kept imaging your face when you were going to see it. Exactly like that." He pointed at her face.

message 44: by Cameron, :) (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 165 comments Mod
((Im going to make a dungeon. We need one of the evil death rulers to make a pirsoners life miserable. Shouldn’t take long! One of them should visit every once in a while))

message 45: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

“I can’t belive it” she said, still staring. “I have no words”

message 46: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) *believe

message 47: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((Thanks Novie!))

message 48: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Cameron wrote: "((Im going to make a dungeon. We need one of the evil death rulers to make a pirsoners life miserable. Shouldn’t take long! One of them should visit every once in a while))"

((Yessss, please!))

message 49: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((lol, a little too enthusiastic Dash))

"What I hoped for." He snapped his fingers. "Cel?"

message 50: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((Sorry I had WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT CHOCOLAKSHWPSMWIWHWIDHEMSK)SWKHRKDOZNSKSHEJEKD))

“Yeah?” She said, turning her full attention to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7