Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Saffron City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked behind her at Chris, still sitting on his Charizard's shoulders.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna slide off of Charizard's back andinto Red's arm.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled before her eyes went blank for a second.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) After a minute or two Anna's eyes refocused and she looked up at Red.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "It happens when things are too overwhelming or if I haven't had enough food or sleep."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Food or sleep, ethers fine right now...."Anna said, blushing as a couple of younger boys wolf whistled at her and Red.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked at him, her eyelids drooping. "Sorry, I think I need sleep first..."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna leaned her head on his shoulder and was asleep in seconds.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) A girl about the same age as Anna slide into the booth beside Red, she trailed her nail along his arm, then looked into his eyes, her eye lids lowered. "You doing anything tonight sweetie?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) The girl frowned slightly. "She your sister?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Te girl sighed, stood and left.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna lifted her head up. "I should battle her, show her what happens when she tries to hiton my boy." Anna said, fire in her eyes.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((gotta go to bed))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I was, until she came along."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna just nodded.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "What's there to eat?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I'd love to!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie looked around the city and saw her brother talking on the phone. She got off pidgeot and ran to him before she tackled him with a grin, "Hey Kent"

"Hello my little rosebud" He said ruffling her hair before he saw Blue, "Happy Birthday Blue"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie smiled at the fact they were getting along since the last time they met.

Kent went in his bag before giving Rosie the pokeball that was in a bag, "Go ahead and give this to my future brother in law"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiked up at Red. "Thanks."

message 23: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob jumped off of talonflame then turned over to blue and yelled "Now where is he!?"

message 24: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Well time to look around" Jacob starts to wander off

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie gave Blue the pokeball and felt bad it wasn't her own gift instead of a hand me down. She sighed but quickly had a smile on her face. Kent wanted to talk to Blue about somethings to make sure the relationship was going well. He has accepted Kent but he still wanted everything fine, "Since its your birthday why don't we have a dinner my treat"

message 26: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob looks over at kent and says "who the hell is this?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kent looked at Jacob with confusion, "I am her older brother Kent. Who are you?"

Rosie looked at Kent with a smile because he wasn't used to me making friends easily, "This our friend Jacob"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds like a plan and don't forget to wear something not formal" Kent said to Blue with a smirk on his face, "We are going to a restaurant"

"Kent I know you, you hate resturants" Rosie looked at him with a death glare, "We will see you there"

message 29: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob looked at blue and said "doing that stuff isn't really what I'm used to, blue"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can all come bye" KEnt ran off somewhere with a stupid grin on his face.

"He is going to do something very stupid" She murmured before looking at Jacob, "Your brother is here right?"

message 31: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "That's what blue told me, rose"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"He always knows ho to embarrass me infront of anyone" She groaned, "Now that you guys are friends he is going to tell you secrets just to get on my nerves. Who do you plan on battling next,Jacob?"

message 33: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Obviously my brother when we find him"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie smiled at the both of them before she started to think, "Blue why don't you tell him to meet us"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I cant wait to meet Red he sounds really cool" She said in excitement.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"That makes me even more excited" She said having a big smile, "I guess I should find something to wear for tonight"

message 37: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob looks at blue and says "looks like I have no choice by to go to this" while sighing

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 09:46AM) (new)

"Well lets go I will buy everything since its your birthday" She said grabbing his hand along with jacob lightly before taking him into a shop, "Come on Jacob"

message 39: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob looks at rose likes shes crazy and said "I ain't dressing up all fancy"

message 40: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Anyone here??))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on Jacob it will be fun" She said with a smile looking at outfits for them to where, "Aw you guys would look good in tuxedos....I am jus kidding but let find you guys something to wear"

message 42: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob grabs blues hand to get him of of him and continues with "other than a tux I don't know what's fancy"

message 43: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "I don't know about that blue"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys are something" She said before finding an out fit for the both of them. She found a simple dark bluish black shirt with jeans and a pair of black shoes for Blue. She found the same thing for Jacob except it was red, "Now will two put these own while I find mine"

message 45: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "I guess it'll have to do"

message 46: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob then walks into the changing room and came out wearing his outfit

message 47: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Again anyone here??)

message 48: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Brb

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry other rps))

She looked at them approved before she went to find herself a dress looking at the ones she liked. She grabbed one before she at them again,"You guys look nice"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem" She went to pay for the clothes before returning to them.

« previous 1