Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Cinnabar Island

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob jumps off of talon flame and returns him into his pokeball and waits for blue and rose

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks up over his shoulder and saw Jacob, "Hey Jacob"

message 3: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Oh hey, now off to the gym leader, um what's the old dudes name again blue?"

message 4: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Off to the gym now, this island is pretty small, so I believe it's near by" Jacob starts to wander around the island

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"What type of gym is this one?" She asked looking around also.

message 6: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob wanders for about 10 min and yells into the sky "I found it if you guys can hear me!" And Jacob wanders in and is greeted by blaine

message 7: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Cya Chris))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Byez))

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments (Do u wanna continue role playing Leila??))

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((You wanna Leila?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))

"This traveling is tiring" She said looking at the gym with a confused face, "This battle will be interesting"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another battle sounds tempting at the moment" She said with a smile playing on her lips, "I think I want to battle"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alrighty I got this" She said jumping off of his back with a smirk, "Hey Blaine I would like a battle"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes definitely too many battles. I can make a new character so we can start over or something))

"Thank you for letting me win" She said with sarcasm getting the badge, "Thank you for the battle and the badge." She ran back to Blue with a grin.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You should never doubt me Blue" She said with a smile, "I always win my battles I haven't lost once well I did against my brother. He got lucky that time"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned when she remembered the thought looking at the ground, "I almost got killed when she attacked me. I won that battle" She said with a proud grin.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey,Blue no need to cry" She said wiping the tear away with her thumb, "Why are you crying? I am fine and without a scratch"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt her heart quicken its pace, "I love you too,Blue. I never really felt this way before you and I am glad you were my first everything. I love you so much,Blue"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would like that we haven't stopped since the last stop" She said in thought returning the smile.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is a cute place" She said looking at the outside of the inn.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well come on" She said with smile guiding him inside. She went up to the clerk and got the key to their room. She grabbed his hand again and went inside of the small room, "This is so cute" She looked outside the balcony window.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around towards him, "Thank you,Blue"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded before she went to go change her clothes to her pajamas. She put her hair in a ponytail and went on the bed laying down next to him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened her eyes when she felt herself closer to him, "I love you" She hasn't ever said those 3 words before Blue did. She felt a little shocked with herself before she smiled.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She closed her eyes thinking about what has happened in the past few days. She couldn't believe everything she did and has accomplished but its all because of Blue. She glanced at him when she faced him, "Get some sleep Blue you have done a lot in the past few days"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:32PM) (new)

"We promised each other?" She said confused but blushed remembering, "B-Blue I am still soar"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed back pressing her body closer to his without a second thought. She slipped her tongue in his mouth slowly playing with his. She put her hand trailing down his arm.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She broke away from the kiss before she gave him small kisses down his neck. She bit a piece of skin before she pulled away. She poked her tongue out before facing her back to his.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know its a habit" She said letting out a laugh, "What would you like to do? I am officially bored unless you fetch me a snack,please"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you,Love" She said in a fake british accent looking at her phone seeing she got a text from her btother. She looked at it before she sighed knowing her would react when he gound out.

I go to a café to get a girls number and I so happen to look at the screen. I see you and that boy your traveling kissing and its all over the newspaper. I will not hesitate to find you and grab you myself. You will return and if not I will come looking for you. I though we had trust Delilah-Rose.

~Kent

message 31: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((I'm back)) (( I forgot I had to go on a date

message 32: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Am I late for the gym leader fight???))

message 33: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((I don't know if this makes sense in the convo but...))

Jacob looke up at the entrance of the gym and was greeted by the fire gym leader and Jacob got very excited to see him

message 34: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((Can someone fill me in I'm absolutely lost))

message 35: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "You mean you don't know me?! Well I train fire pokemon just like you!" Jacob says hastilly

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote: ""What are you watching." he said as he snuggled up to her."

She sighed showing him the text her brother sent with a worried smile.

message 37: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "We'll let's start this and It WON'T BE A 1 on 1, now go typhlosion!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him then felt the hickey on her neck, "Blue Why did you give me hickey?" She blushed when she went in the mirror and saw it. It was huge and could ne very noticeable to anyone, "I have to wear a scarf now"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am not ashamed,Blue its just" She said looking at him in the mirror, "You want me to walk around with this on my neck?"

message 40: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "A magmortar hm , well lets start this fight off with an earthquake typhlosion!" And te earth starts to rumble with rocks and stuff flying around

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote: ""Okay then princess you can cover it up." he then kissed her cheek.

"Use flamethrower on him.""

She sighed looking at him then at herself, "I never thought I would a perfect boyfriend like you"

message 42: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Counter with a flamethrower typhlosion!" And there was an explosion and Jacob said "I promised myself I'd beat you with only this pokemon so mega evolution, typhlosion!" And typhlosion mega evolved

message 43: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Mega typhlosion grabs magmortars fist and slams it into the ground

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote: ""How did I get a perfect girlfriend like you." he said as he turned his head to face her."

"I honestly don't know I thought I was out of your league" She said slowly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" She hit him on the head with frown, "Meanie, How am I out of your league?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt her heart do a flip, "Blue I should be saying that about you. You are the best trainer in the whole world and you have every badge. Misty made me realize how different we are"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blue your the reason why I am happy right now and the reason for my badges I have gained so far" She said this turning around towards, "I love you too and thank you so much"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem,Blue" She said with grin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She slowly but surely kissed back putting her arms around his neck. She slowly smiled in the kiss pressing her body closer to his.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt herself falling on top of him making her eyes open. She didn't realize what position they were in until she opened her eyes, "Why hello there,Blue?"

« previous 1 3