GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Chicken Hero

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Uyi (new)

Uyi Osifo (uyiosifo) | 4 comments Hello,

I would love a review of my non-fiction book Chicken Hero. It’s my very first book. The book contains a collection of stories that are about my experiences growing up in Nigeria and coming to live in the United States. I will provide a digital copy of the book to anyone, who is interested. I have a Word document at hand if that is acceptable. Otherwise, I can send it in other digital formats that are preferred. My email address is uyi.osifo@hotmail.com. A link to the book on Amazon is below.

Kindle Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Hero-F...

Thanks in advance.

Uyi

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael  Thal (writinghigh) | 19 comments Would you be willing to have a book exchange? Here's how it works. I'll purchase Chicken Hero and you purchase Koolura and the Mayans. We read and review each other's books and post on Good Reads and Amazon. I'll go one further and post the review of your book on my website: www.michaelthal.com/blog. Fair enough?

message 3: by Uyi (new)

Uyi Osifo (uyiosifo) | 4 comments Yes, I would like to do that. Could you please provide an Amazon.com link, so I can purchase the right book?

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael  Thal (writinghigh) | 19 comments Koolura and the Mayans won the Gold Prize at the 2018 eLit Awards for BEST YA novel. Enjoy.

https://amzn.to/2GvJSQb

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael  Thal (writinghigh) | 19 comments Will download Chicken Hero to my Kindle now. I have a book I'm reading now, but will get to that one next. -Michael

message 6: by Uyi (new)

Uyi Osifo (uyiosifo) | 4 comments Thanks for the information Michael. Just purchased the Kindle version and will start reading it latest by tomorrow.

Uyi

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael  Thal (writinghigh) | 19 comments Good deal. Thanks.