The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Sarah J. Maas FANDOM > Favourite Book?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments Which Sarah J. Maas book is your favourite?
Mine are Queen of Shadows and ACOMAF <3

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea Crown of Midnight is and will always be my favourite SJM book I think. Maybe it's because I used to ship Celaena and Chaol together (unpopular opinion)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments I haven't finished the Throne of Glass series yet, but so far it's Crown of Midnight. It may well be one of the best sequels I've ever read.
@Bea I also ship Chaolena!!

message 4: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Anni wrote: "I haven't finished the Throne of Glass series yet, but so far it's Crown of Midnight. It may well be one of the best sequels I've ever read.
@Bea I also ship Chaolena!!"

I wish I could reread CoM with fresh eyes. You've got a journey ahead of you, I'll tell you that ;)

message 5: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

My favourite SJM book at the mo is Throne of Glass, book 1 <3<3

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments @LydiaMae I'm currently (still) waiting for Empire of Storms to be released in Germany (next month it'll finally hit shops)! I've heard mixed things about it, but I'm really excited!

message 7: by Lou, Book Queen (last edited May 26, 2018 03:36AM) (new)

Anni wrote: "@LydiaMae I'm currently (still) waiting for Empire of Storms to be released in Germany (next month it'll finally hit shops)! I've heard mixed things about it, but I'm really excited!"

Oooh I'm in the middle of reading Empire of Storms at the moment! Really loving it though it makes the jump from YA to NA ;)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments @LydiaMae yeah I expected so much, after having read ACOMAF 😅

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Christine ACOMAF is amazing. I just finished it and I lived can’t wait to read ACOWAR.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Bard | 13 comments Tbh, I loved Queen of Shadows but it felt really short (though it was 400+ pages lol)