The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Divergent FANDOM > Faction Before Blood

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bea (new)

Bea What Fraction do you think you'd be in if the story of Divergent was real?

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments Isn't it faction not fraction?

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments Yes it's faction
I think you can't narrow a person down to one single personality trait and faction (that's also kind of the message of the book isn't it?) but if I had to chose I'd pick Amity :) I love being outside and I'm very opposed to arguments and fights, I think we could solve a lot of problems if we just talked to each other about things.

message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea Haha! Whoops! And I can myself a fan! Anyway my favourite faction is Erudite even though...ya know... I'd still like to live there :)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments Erudite would be my second choice ;)

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments take the aptitude test here: http://divergentthemovie.com/aptitude...

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments I got Erudite, then Amity, then Dauntless, then Abnegation, then Candor

message 8: by Lora (on hiatus) (last edited May 20, 2018 09:35AM) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments I would choose Erudite if I had to choose...Not Candor though... that truth serum is HORRIBLE

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I'm a divergent based on the test. Higher scores on Erudite and Abnegation. But I'd love to be Dauntless if I could, though.

message 10: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Lowest were Candor and Amity

message 11: by Emma Mellark (new)

Emma Mellark | 24 comments I think I would choose Amity or Erudite (I keep drifting between the two)

message 12: by Emma Mellark (new)

Emma Mellark | 24 comments Okay I just took the test I got Amity in first place but Candor was close behind. Not what I expected but okay XD

message 13: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) V lol, same with mine! I was really hoping for different results. But...

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments I took the test too some time ago and once I got Candor, once Abnegation, but these aren't the ones I'd chose^^

message 15: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 106 comments Emma Mellark wrote: "I think I would choose Amity or Erudite (I keep drifting between the two)"
same

message 16: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments I got Divergent with highest test scores on Erudite, Amity and Abnegation. Dauntless is so low for me, no surprise there haha.

message 17: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Hehe I got Divergent (same as everyone I think) and the highest was on Amity and Dauntless (two very different factions ;\) Candor was the lowest, whoops xD

message 18: by Karly (new)

Karly (kcodr13) Divergent with highest scores on Amity and Dauntless

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) V/VV awesome!