Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Mediated by Gifts: Politics and Society in Japan, 1350-1850
This topic is about Mediated by Gifts
Book Issues > Publication date showing as unknown

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. | 222 comments Might I trouble a kind librarian to provide a publication date for Mediated by Gifts: Politics and Society in Japan, 1350-1850, please? The ISBN for my (hardback) copy is 9789004335158. It's currently showing up on my shelves as "unknown". Many thanks in advance!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5861 comments G.G. wrote: "Might I trouble a kind librarian to provide a publication date for Mediated by Gifts: Politics and Society in Japan, 1350-1850, please? The ISBN for my (hardback) copy is 9789004335..."

Done. Also filled in language field.

message 3: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. | 222 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "G.G. wrote: "Might I trouble a kind librarian to provide a publication date for Mediated by Gifts: Politics and Society in Japan, 1350-1850, please? The ISBN for my (hardback) copy ..."
Wonderful! Thank you so much!
Could I possibly trouble you to fix the entry for George Bailey Sansom's 1949 classic The Western World and Japan: A Study in the Interaction of European and Asiatic Cultures? For some reason it's also showing up on my shelves as "unknown". Many, many thanks in advance!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5861 comments G.G. wrote: "Could I possibly trouble you to fix the entry for George Bailey Sansom's 1949 classic The Western World and Japan: A Study in the Interaction of European and Asiatic Cultures? For some reason it's also showing up on my shelves as "unknown". Many, many thanks in advance!"

Done & added a description from another edition

message 5: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. | 222 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "G.G. wrote: "Could I possibly trouble you to fix the entry for George Bailey Sansom's 1949 classic The Western World and Japan: A Study in the Interaction of European and Asiatic Cultures? For some..."
Thank you so much Carol! Your devotion to getting things right is greatly appreciated.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5861 comments G.G. wrote: "Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "G.G. wrote: "Could I possibly trouble you to fix the entry for George Bailey Sansom's 1949 classic The Western World and Japan: A Study in the Interaction of European and Asiatic C..."

Your welcome! :)