Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Done something really original?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Graham Wilson | 15 comments I will free beta any writer who can convince me their stuff is original and terrific. Any genre. Nobody under 25 years old, please.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments John, this is the place for your post:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 3: by Goodness (new)

Goodness Nwankpa (goodnessnwankpa) | 43 comments John wrote: "I will free beta any writer who can convince me their stuff is original and terrific. Any genre. Nobody under 25 years old, please."

Hi John,

My story is a 55,000 word realistic YA fiction. (WARNING: it deals with sensitive topics and can get dark at times!)

I have made some previous changes based on feedback provided by prior betas and I am nearing the final rounds of editing, but my manuscript is still in need of a fresh pair of eyes with a different perspective.

I have included the synopsis:

Fourteen year old Alina thought that above all, she could trust Gaten. He’s been her rock since tragedy befell her three long years ago. But one day, she finds a letter; a letter is all it takes for Alina’s world to once again dismantle before her eyes. And suddenly, she’s thrown into doubt about the one individual she believed that she could rely on. In a desperate bid for answers, Alina decides to take matters into her own hands. The life altering consequences are ones that she did not anticipate.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Goodness

message 4: by John (new)

John Graham Wilson | 15 comments Goodness wrote: "John wrote: "I will free beta any writer who can convince me their stuff is original and terrific. Any genre. Nobody under 25 years old, please."

Hi John,

My story is a 55,000 word realistic YA f..."

Email me your text to eumenades@yahoo.com - John