The Poppy War (The Poppy War, #1) The Poppy War discussion

The Poppy War Discussion <SPOILERS>

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited May 19, 2018 05:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Let's discuss, spoilers are welcomed!

(view spoiler)

Heather Williams Started and finished this book over the weekend and oh my gosh. What a story.

I didn't think either Nezha or Altan were still alive, but with the unanswered question of Nezha being a shaman himself needs to be resolved... I keep recommending this to people so I can discuss.

Shai Heather wrote: "Started and finished this book over the weekend and oh my gosh. What a story.

I didn't think either Nezha or Altan were still alive, but with the unanswered question of Nezha being a shaman himse..."

I think Nezha is alive. He was captured by Federation soldiers, that means there is still a chance they left him alive. And then him being the shaman part also needs to be further explored as you said, I feel in the next book, he will fight for the empress and against Rin or will join Rin and fight with Cike against the empress. I can definitely see his and rin's relationship developing even further in the next book and maybe turning romantic?! They already have a good foundation in the first book.

Alex Davidson Yeah i agree Nezha is still alive, he has to be a shaman. If he wasn't a shaman he wouldn't have been able to return after getting destroyed early on.

message 5: by oli (new) - rated it 5 stars

oli Nezha has to be alive (I hope), too much is unresolved with him. I even feel like Altan still has a shot of being alive, specifically due to the line where his second says he would have felt his death. Other than that, I have no idea how I'm going to make it till next year- I don't even know how I'll find books that are comparably this awesome to keep me going. Recommendations anyone?

message 6: by A (last edited Jun 29, 2018 01:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Nezha is definitely alive. He was just captured by the federation not killed. And i also think that Altan isn't dead either since Chaghan didn't feel his death and normally shaman's deaths are felt by the others just like with Tyr. But that's just what i think.

message 7: by Fae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fae I definitely feel that both Nezha and Altan will be in the second book.

I also feel that Rin will have the same plot as Arthas before he became the Lich King.

She has pretty much doomed herself in Poppy War.