Leaders' Book Club discussion

General > Warm Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ying Ying (new)

Ying Ying (yingyingshi) | 69 comments Mod
Welcome to Leaders' Book Club!

You will be pleased to interact with like-minded people who also care about becoming leaders or developing themselves into better leaders. We can't wait to hear who you are and what would you like to read in this club.

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Thanks for starting this group Ying Ying! I'm looking forward to participating.

message 3: by Ying Ying (new)

Sue wrote: "Thanks for starting this group Ying Ying! I'm looking forward to participating."

Thank you Sue for joining! :-)

message 4: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome, Luís! I am so excited to be on this journey with all of you.

message 5: by Lone (new)

Lone Wong (lonewong) | 2 comments Thanks for inviting Ying Ying. My pleasure to join this group for more book discussion with all the like-minded people.

message 6: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome, Lone!

message 7: by R (new)

R Nair | 4 comments Thank you for the invite Ying Ying!

message 8: by Ying Ying (new)

A great pleasure to have you here, Rakesh!

message 9: by David (new)

David Cooper | 1 comments Hey! I am glad there finally is a leadership "book club"...

message 10: by Ying Ying (new)

Haha, welcome, David! We are most glad that you finally are here.

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielcossio) | 2 comments Thank you for the invitation Ying, I look forward to the reads to come!

message 12: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome, Daniel! Great to have you here :-)

message 13: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 3 comments Thank you for creating this group. I am only in high school, but I have ambitious goals and I hope to read something interesting.

message 14: by Ying Ying (new)

Always great to meet ambitious people. Welcome Stacey!

message 15: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome Abii! Great to have you in the club. Please feel free to comment and suggest on any of the group threads.

message 16: by Cleo (new)

Cleo (cleopatra18) | 1 comments Thanks for the Invitation, Ying Ying! So glad to be included. At present, I'm working about 12 hr days but that should taper off in the next couple of months and I can jump right in. Looking forward to following the reads ...

message 17: by Ying Ying (new)

Hi Cleo, what a great pleasure to have you with us! Thanks for joining! Enjoy work and we look forward to reading with you.

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Thornton | 1 comments This is exactly the group I was looking for! I'm about to go on vacation but look forward to diving in more after I return.

message 19: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome, Amy! We all have a life outside Goodreads, but everyone is welcome to join in the discussions when time allows :-) Looking forward to your comments after your return.

message 20: by Isil (new)

Isil Arican | 1 comments Thanks for starting this group! I am late to join but I will do my best to catch up! :)

message 21: by Ying Ying (new)

Welcome, Isil. Great to have you with us!

message 22: by Karin (new)

Karin Hi, I saw this book on Michael's page and since my surgeon recommended Aurelius, I was happy to see that this is your next read. I really haven't read much Stoic philosophy before (just the bits when I was in school), so this is a great way to get going.

I read a variety of things, fiction, non-fiction, philosophy, etc, but this might be the first time I'm reading philosophy with the view to seeing how to become a better leader.

message 23: by Ying Ying (new)

Karin, great to have you with us! We read books that could make us better leaders, but welcome all kinds of perspectives. Looking forward to your comments!