Making Connections discussion

Tied to Deceit
This topic is about Tied to Deceit
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5269. - TIED TO DECEIT by Neena H. Brar

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited May 19, 2018 09:24AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Tied to Deceit by Neena H. Brar Neena H. Brar

Title: Tied to Deceit
Author: Neena H. Brar
Genre: Mystery
Formats Available: Epub
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

"A remarkable whodunit that's as sharp as it is concise." ― Kirkus Reviews

On a drizzly August morning, the inhabitants of the hill town of Sanover, Himachal Pradesh, wake up to the shocking news of the murder of the exquisite, secretive, malicious, and thoroughly immoral Devika Singh.

As Superintendent of Police Vishwanath Sharma begins to sift through the hidden secrets of Devika Singh's life, it becomes evident that everyone who knew her seems to have a clear-cut motive for killing her.

Faced with the investigation of a crime that appears to have as many suspects as there are motives, Vishwanath Sharma probes the sinister web spun around a tangle of lies and deception.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, and email address.

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) desitheblonde@msn.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Desiree

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) | 4 comments Hello Desiree, I've mailed you the copy. Hope you like the book.

message 5: by Rups!! (new)

Rups!! misrup23@gmail.com
epub

Looks like an Indian novel and as I am form India I would love to read and review it.

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Rups

Neena (i-am-addicted-to-reading) | 4 comments Rups!! wrote: "misrup23@gmail.com
epub

Looks like an Indian novel and as I am form India I would love to read and review it."

Hello Rups! Thanks for showing interest in my book. I have a look at your books and noticed your genre preference is something that falls totally out of way for Tied to deceit. My book is a literary mystery. It's not fast paced as thrillers usually are but more on leisure read. More like Louise Penny, Robert Gallbraith, Ruth rendell's books (not similar to those authors but the pace is slow like those). So I was wondering if you still would like to read and review it? You can also read 1st 2 chapters on my website neenabrar.com to see how it goes for you. Let me know.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tied to Deceit (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Neena H. Brar (other topics)