Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
This topic is about Fairest
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Fairest {June 8, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margret, Caladan Brood Face (new) - rated it 3 stars

Margret | 3170 comments Mod
June 8th

Beste | 1163 comments I finished this in a day and as I said in my review its a must read to reason Levana's actions. I still hate her but I can't stop feeling pity on the side.

message 3: by Yanique, Thread Master (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yanique Gillana | 1012 comments Mod
Levana is a hot mess. I'm half way through now and this girl was just doomed to fail, their parents really messed them up. I can't feel sorry for her, at least not yet, because she's messed up and confused but she knows it's not ok what she's doing.

Beste | 1163 comments Thats what I thought too. But (view spoiler)

message 5: by Yanique, Thread Master (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yanique Gillana | 1012 comments Mod
I really feel like her character was poorly done, and this book didn't help. She didn't feel like a real person overall, her character seemed very stagnant like she was unaffected by any or her life experiences. For someone who thinks and plots so much, she never matured in her ability to understand what was going on in her personal life or on the larger stage which was inconsistent. At the end of the story she still felt like a placeholder of a villain.

Beste | 1163 comments Hhahahahh a true villain at least.
I watched a TV series and there was a conversation about being the villain.
The guy said' There are two types of people happy and unhappy. It doesn't matter you are evil or good as long as you decide to be one of them. However, if you are indecisive about who you want to be, you are doomed to be unhappy forever.

message 7: by Sha (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sha | 1522 comments Yanique wrote: "I really feel like her character was poorly done, and this book didn't help. She didn't feel like a real person overall, her character seemed very stagnant like she was unaffected by any or her lif..."
Yes this thank you for putting it into words.
Review Here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...