What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance. Lady going to Ireland vacation meets a man on the way. Initially frightened by him end up getting to know each other very well and hitting it off

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Fowler | 3 comments Im trying to find a book i read somewhere between 2oo4 and 2006. I believe it was towards the end of 2005.
It was written by a female. All i rember was a lady going to Ireland (on vacation i think). She met a man and they ended up together living in a castle. It was a very steamy book. But cannot for the life of me remember title of it. Id like to read again.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Mariah, what are the fantasy elements? Is this a romantic suspense novel?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skill/interests, why was she frightened by him, how and where they first met, their home country/city, rich/poor, etc.?

Why did she choose to travel to Ireland (e.g., visit family)?

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Fowler | 3 comments I dont recall anything about the couple honestly. He was from Ireland. I dont recall where she was from. If i remember correctly she was going just for a visit (and had no family). And she rented her house out before she went, kind of like a summer house for someone else.

Truthfully i have been racking my brain for a long time teying to remember anyting to find this book. But i cant remember mich from 13 years ago.

Will update if i think of anything helpful

message 4: by Kris (new)

When you say "fantasy", do you mean paranormal/supernatural? What made this a paranormal romance?

message 5: by K.L. (new)

K.L. | 72 comments Nora Roberts has a few books that sound similar to this. She writes about Ireland a lot. Maybe The Island of Glass Trilogy?

message 6: by K.L. (new)

K.L. | 72 comments hmm. Island of Glass Trilogy is a bit too new but I'm sure she's written another similar one that's a bit older

message 7: by Kris (new)

Author Nora Roberts mentioned by K.L.

message 8: by Stefano (new)

Stefano STKW Gambelli (stkw) Mariah wrote: "I dont recall anything about the couple honestly. He was from Ireland. I dont recall where she was from. If i remember correctly she was going just for a visit (and had no family). And she rented h..."

message 9: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Fowler | 3 comments Kris no its not paranormal. Maybe fantasy is the wrong word. I guess i called ot fantasy because it doesnt seem like sometjing thay would happen in real life (although i imagine it could be possible.)

K.L. thank you i will look her up and see if anything pops up like tjat!

message 10: by Kris (new)

Thanks for the update. I removed "fantasy" from the topic header so people won't search for paranormal fantasy novels.

message 11: by Melody (new)

Melody Kemble | 31 comments Karen Marie Moning writes a series of Highlander books that are steamy. They deal with some supernatural/fantasy elements like time travel. I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Mariah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)