Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Claiming my book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Francis | 29 comments Hi Team,
I was about to add one of my new books to my Goodreads Author page, but it's already in the system. The problem is, I can't add it to my Author Page. I've learned that a librarian needs to edit the author name so that it can be claimed by me. Here are the details:
My Name: Christopher Francis
Book I'm trying to add: How to Sneak your Monster into School.

Thanks in advance for your support.

message 2: by Michael (last edited May 19, 2018 05:20AM) (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Moved the book to your page. Are any of your books listed in this page - https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

?

message 4: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Francis | 29 comments Michael wrote: "Moved the book to your page. Are any of your books listed in this page - https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

?"

No. Thanks for moving the book for me. I really appreciate this.

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Francis | 29 comments Christopher wrote: "How to Sneak Your Monster Into School"

Actually, I just checked under "Chris Francis" and I found three more of my books in there. I'm not sure who added them. Can you move the following books from "Chris Francis" to my author page?
"I Don't want to go to Sleep"
"The Giant Inside"
"Meeting Henry Greenfield"
I really appreciate your help
Chris

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Francis | 29 comments Actually, I just checked under "Chris Francis" and I found three more of my books in there. I'm not sure who added them. Can you move the following books from "Chris Francis" to my author page?
"I Don't want to go to Sleep"
"The Giant Inside"
"Meeting Henry Greenfield"
I really appreciate your help
Chris

message 7: by Fajriy (new)

Fajriy | 123 comments The Giant Inside - moved to your profile
Meeting Henry Greenfield - moved to your profile

message 8: by Fajriy (new)

Fajriy | 123 comments I Don't Want to Go to Sleep - the description says Picture Book, but listed as Video Book. Would you please clarify the format of this one?